11/01/19 - Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

alfierose

Just now, Tourettes2400 said:

I have been talking to him for a while today. He really did look like Axl. He was actually a pretty nice guy.Just a big fan.

Ah it's just a bit too much for me, but he's not hurting anyone! 

If he sings he could jump on stage and take over, it could be like Rockstar the movie.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I have been talking to him for a while today. He really did look like Axl. He was actually a pretty nice guy.Just a big fan.

Also to the guy that bought the whole stack of lithographs I hope you and your wife get hit by a big fucking bus and everyone of them flys all over the street and everyone in Vegas gets one. 

Sorry but I had to get that off my chest, and I kind of mean it.

How big do you estimate the stack was?

40 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

How big do you estimate the stack was?

Easily 30 or 40. I was here 2 and a half hrs and talking to people in the very front and the merch booth broke up 3 or 4 lines on each side. The guy was right next to me and cleaned up. I went to the others side and it sold out before I got up ther. I was easily within the first 100 in counting early vip entry.

There was no show specific merch on the higher levels. Only the 20 or so sold in the show outside the venues per the guy I talk to in the store and the rest were in the very front when you came in to the show and got your tickets scanned.

The show seems empty but I think everyone is still getting here now. Sorry Honey is on now and the sound is sounding good. Hoping for a good show from GN’R tonight.

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Easily 30 or 40. I was here 2 and a half hrs and talking to people in the very front and the merch booth broke up 3 or 4 lines on each side. The guy was right next to me and cleaned up. I went to the others side and it sold out before I got up ther. I was easily within the first 100 in counting early vip entry.

There was no show specific merch on the higher levels. Only the 20 or so sold in the show outside the venues per the guy I talk to in the store and the rest were in the very front when you came in to the show and got your tickets scanned.

The show seems empty but I think everyone is still getting here now. Sorry Honey is on now and the sound is sounding good. Hoping for a good show from GN’R tonight.

Sorry honey made me laugh. 😄 damn spellcheck