alfierose

11/02/19 - Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

I know we all wanna hear a new song or announcement tonight but in the past 3 years all we’ve had is disappointment with the last biggest thing coming from the band was the announcement of a reunited lineup. Im in the group hoping for at least hardschool tonight but i do doubt it. But nethertheless this has been an amazing leg with the best vocal performance from Axl since 2016 so everyone enjoy it, if we get something then this will be the biggest thing from the band in 3 years. Have a good night everyone heres hoping, ill be keeping an eye on this forum post throughout the evening. 🤟

23 minutes ago, Joraz said:

I know we all wanna hear a new song or announcement tonight but in the past 3 years all we’ve had is disappointment with the last biggest thing coming from the band was the announcement of a reunited lineup. Im in the group hoping for at least hardschool tonight but i do doubt it. But nethertheless this has been an amazing leg with the best vocal performance from Axl since 2016 so everyone enjoy it, if we get something then this will be the biggest thing from the band in 3 years. Have a good night everyone heres hoping, ill be keeping an eye on this forum post throughout the evening. 🤟

Best vocal performances since 2016?? Are you listening to the 2019 shows? He doesn't sound great, in fact he's not even as good as he was on the last leg.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Best vocal performances since 2016?? Are you listening to the 2019 shows? He doesn't sound great, in fact he's not even as good as he was on the last leg.

He started this leg on fire. The first few shows he was quite strong. 

• Like 1