11/02/19 - Las Vegas, NV - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

alfierose

So there wasn’t a single word spoken from the stage by Axl or anyone regarding it being the last show of the tour? Nothing said about a new chapter coming soon or anything like that? Just a bow at the end and everyone walking off into the darkness like every other night? I was hoping for at least a mysterious cryptic comment of some sort or something... 

So now what? Another radio silence/ into the wilderness period, or what? Hopefully a comment or hint from Slash before too long about the near future...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

So there wasn’t a single word spoken from the stage by Axl or anyone regarding it being the last show of the tour? Nothing said about a new chapter coming soon or anything like that? Just a bow at the end and everyone walking off into the darkness like every other night? I was hoping for at least a mysterious cryptic comment of some sort or something... 

So now what? Another radio silence/ into the wilderness period, or what? Hopefully a comment or hint from Slash before too long about the near future...

Someone post the Slash twitter , and he said " last NITL show".

5 hours ago, Your Illusion said:

Whaha. This band is not better than the 80's and 90's. This band is for the money. Not for new music etc.  Even 2006 en 2010 gnr is better.

Yeah this way better then now :blink: Lets have the band show up 3 hours late, axl causing riots and sounding like he has been chewing on shreded glass 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Honestly, I don't think they really know either. Holding pattern.

12 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

That's awesome.  Representing the Lou.

He talked a little bit about the behind the scenes stuff that's going on. I'm not starting any rumors based off of our conversation though.  He liked the Colosseum. He had a guitar with him which he also bought a seat for lol. Most people on the flight had no clue who he was, just a weirdo that likes a guitar enough to buy it a seat.

7 minutes ago, Stlconcerts said:

He talked a little bit about the behind the scenes stuff that's going on. I'm not starting any rumors based off of our conversation though.  He liked the Colosseum. He had a guitar with him which he also bought a seat for lol. Most people on the flight had no clue who he was, just a weirdo that likes a guitar enough to buy it a seat.

He's not like Chuck Berry, he would just check his guitar at baggage.   If it got damaged it was a tax write off. 😄

Edited by lame ass security

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Axl thanked the band, crew and fans during Knocking On Heavens Door. But he did not talk about the future of the band.

3 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

20191104-081906.jpg

5 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

You completely miss what we complain about. We don't  care if they play the same 30 songs, we do care that they arrive in the same order every night. 

That 6 months out you can guess up 99% of the set that's boring, lazy and deserves criticism. 

Besides some deep cuts from uyi and cd these are mainly the songs the majority want to hear, we get it.

Drop the big production, drop the videos, the fucking cartoons, Frank, and play the songs how they feel the order they want to play them in. Did I have to wait for videos to be finished for dead horse and locomotive before I heard them live? Bollocks to that if so. The videos dictate the setlist order of the show it seems. 

Next tour needs to be Skin N Bones II

1 hour ago, The Garden of Guns N Roses said:

Axl thanked the band, crew and fans during Knocking On Heavens Door. But he did not talk about the future of the band.

Axl never likes to tell too much about his future plans. Guess time will tell. I think these guys rocked it and need to rest up. The holidays are coming and I'm sure everyone wants to spend time with their families and friends. I just hope these fires in California get under control. it's just too sad. So much damage. So proud of all the men and women who are out there fighting these fires.

• Like 1