State of Grace - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one that's utterly mortified at the prospect of updated versions of all of these old leaks being included on a potential 'new' Guns N Roses album?  If all we're going to get are modern renditions of this stuff, I, for one, will be disappointed.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tyson said:

Am I the only one that's utterly mortified at the prospect of updated versions of all of these old leaks being included on a potential 'new' Guns N Roses album?  If all we're going to get are modern renditions of this stuff, I, for one, will be disappointed.  

What are you talking about? Many of these are great, I would actually be mortified if Me & My Elvis doesn't end up on a new album

• GNFNR 2

10 minutes ago, Tyson said:

The leaks are fucking awesome but a lot if my favorites would have been better with Robin and Bucket. I'll still take them with Slash though

I do think Slash could nail Atlas, Perhaps, Quicksong, and Hard School though

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 2:26 PM, username05 said:

y... but I hate the inconsistency of some of the songs. Its like they have a NU metal template, when 1 guy sings, and other one raps... and you cant wait to get him over with the rapping part. 

same with some CD songs... it has a part thats magnificent, and then some mumble part drops and you're like "not this again".  

have same problem with first 2 mins of TWAT (I just skip em)

or all the "laugh in my face - Oh yaeh" part of prostitue... it just cringes me. while the fortune and fame part is awsome.

its like they were... "we have an excelent 4 min song... lets make it 6..." pastes some random stuff in there. 

That's a weird opinion lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Just an amazing song. It combines the best of vintage emotional and barely-controlled vocal delivery, huge screams, wide range, and great guitar melody that takes GN'R into the 2000s. 

In all honesty, of all the leaks w/vocals, this is the one I regularly listen to. It's a cool song and very GnR'. Mixed, mastered and some more lead guitars and this is a hit!

Edited by TrixAreForKids
  • Like 1

Now that all the leaks are out it’s official- State of Grace is the undisputed champion of leakfest 2019. Why this song didn’t make Chinese Democracy is baffling. It’s better than the following- IRS, Scraped, Shacklers, Riad, CD, ITW, TIL, Catcher (album version not the amazing 2000 version) 

why had we never heard this title before? Was this definitely going to be on CD2? 
so many questions.....

• Thanks 1