State of Grace - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

11 hours ago, WhazUp said:

Yeah man, I am still waiting with baited breath for Oh My God (with Silkworms snare sample +3db) to show up

I'm good with alternate leaks plus or minus a couple dbs.  LOL. 

I could imagine a phone call asking Axl to go to the studio so they could mix and him saying, nah, could you just bring me versions of a million different mixes so I can listen to them at home?

But there are still some unreleased tracks with vox out there. 

On 3/27/2020 at 8:46 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

Pretty sure he says "pain" and not "sane". I don't hear an S sound at the beginning of the word.

On 3/27/2020 at 10:31 PM, hollywood_democracy said:

I actually hear sane too, not pain. 

I listened to it again and I hear "s", too. It sounds like "they're sayin'" to me.

Edited by Blackstar

3 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

What else is out there thats proven? I thought we pretty much ran the well dry.

The mod over at the ill-fated CD.com forum L!VE FREE had a bunch of stuff. Unfortunately, he is no longer with us to the best of my knowledge. He would only trade too, he wouldn't share or sell.

Saul, the mod of the old Buckethead forum had a lot of stuff too. I believe he is still around, but out of respect for the individuals who trusted him with rare material, he will not let it go.

I'm certain there are other little gems out there, the biggest limiting factor in my opinion are a lot of the old hoarders simply moved on, probably don't even care about anything GN'R related anymore. Maybe one of these days stuff will come out by their hand for them to enjoy the buzz it creates. For those who only have one or two rare pieces, it would make sense for them to hang onto them so they always have cards to play in the trade game should anything desirable become available for trade.

Only time will tell, before the massively amazing recent village leaks, a track or two would leak every few years, though mostly insignificant (though interesting) discarded mixes of existing songs. 

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

The mod over at the ill-fated CD.com forum L!VE FREE had a bunch of stuff. Unfortunately, he is no longer with us to the best of my knowledge. He would only trade too, he wouldn't share or sell.

Saul, the mod of the old Buckethead forum had a lot of stuff too. I believe he is still around, but out of respect for the individuals who trusted him with rare material, he will not let it go.

I'm certain there are other little gems out there, the biggest limiting factor in my opinion are a lot of the old hoarders simply moved on, probably don't even care about anything GN'R related anymore. Maybe one of these days stuff will come out by their hand for them to enjoy the buzz it creates. For those who only have one or two rare pieces, it would make sense for them to hang onto them so they always have cards to play in the trade game should anything desirable become available for trade.

Only time will tell, before the massively amazing recent village leaks, a track or two would leak every few years, though mostly insignificant (though interesting) discarded mixes of existing songs. 

Well - there is the legend that CD2 is out there which is something to hope for. There must be stuff on that which is earmarked for future official releases so as time moves on it becomes less valuable.

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Well - there is the legend that CD2 is out there which is something to hope for. There must be stuff on that which is earmarked for future official releases so as time moves on it becomes less valuable.

Probably, to an extent. Stuff from CD2 with Robin and Bucket on it that is eventually released with Slash may have some value. Much like how alt mixes of CD songs that were released in 2008 have some value.

Just release the stuff. Come on guys.

Sack off leaks. Get one over the hoarders.

Massive back catalogue boxset: 98-2004 era, massive back catalogue boxset 2: 2004-2008, massive back catalogue boxset 3: 2008-2014.

Dump the 200 track boxsets online, with a LE physical boxset for $500. I'd buy that more than I would the appetite tattoos.

That's enough to get us through Covid.

2016 onwards can wait until 2030.