rocknroll41

Perhaps - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Not trying play dress up as an admin, but since I’m starting this thread I feel I should remind everyone that POSTING LINKS OR ASKING FOR THEM RESULTS IN A SEVEN DAY SUSPENSION AND A PERMANENT WARNING!

in other news; decent song!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

Reminds me of some of the UYI stuff, wonder if its just a demo? Really like it. Pretty epic

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Not trying play dress up as an admin, but since I’m starting this thread I feel I should remind everyone that POSTING LINKS OR ASKING FOR THEM RESULTS IN A SEVEN DAY SUSPENSION AND A GOOD PERMANENT WARNING!

in other news; decent song!  

We greatly appreciate the users helping out with the thread titles. Thank you :)

• Like 1

Oops didn’t realize someone already created a thread for this. Sorry admins/mods. Please feel free to delete or merge.

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

We greatly appreciate the users helping out with the thread titles. Thank you :)

No problem. :)

The esteemed Dr May on guitar.

Criminal that they didn't just release more stuff back then. Idiot producers made him doubt himself and just tinker with stuff for years too long.

• Like 3

It's like Illusions meet CD, it's on par with UYI stuff even if its just a demo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bansidhe said:

The esteemed Dr May on guitar.

Criminal that they didn't just release more stuff back then. Idiot producers made him doubt himself and just tinker with stuff for years too long.

Absoloutely, it's fucking epic. Lack of confidence is a killer, this stuff is great.

• Like 1

What an amazing song!! I ican't understand why Axl didn't release this sosngs. The leaks are better than most Chinese songs!! Damn

Edited by cpaxlvacy

Holy fuck. This is the one I've been waiting for. I KNEW this song would bang. Fucking AMAZING. As a pianist myself, I am in love with that piano riff. Fuck man. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Russel Nash said:

Can you feel the TWAT vibe on this one?

To me it's like a mix of that, locomotive vibes etc, it's more epic imo and I LOOOOOOOVE TWAT, this song is fucking magic. Also any of the song remind you of Lady Grinning Soul?

Edited by MrMojo
  • Like 1

Wow, this is killer. Immediately one of my favorite CD era tracks. 

I believe this is the first time we've gotten two completely new songs in the same day since June 2008 - correct?

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

British influences all over the beginning, definitely UYI quality material.

• GNFNR 2

Just now, Powerage5 said:

I believe this is the first time we've gotten two completely new songs in the same day since June 2008 - correct?

The night isnt over yet. Maybe Eye on You is next?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Correct, unless you count the three-second clip of Atlas and the twenty-second clip of Hardschool from two months ago. I believe those were both the same day, but they were just clips.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • GNFNR 1