Perhaps - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

22 minutes ago, Duwz said:

Remember when DJ said we could've heard pieces of The General somewhere already? Maybe Axl's been playing it 

I believe that actually was Axl himself who said it in the forum chats right? I believe referring to the orchestral part of it they used to play before the shows

3 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

Don't know how many times I've listened to this song at this point. I just can't wrap my head around why this wasn't included in the album. This would have been a surefire hit in 2000. Hell, I believe it could be now. 

Not a lead single, as personally I prefer a lead single to not be leaning towards a ballad (just in general), but as a follow up I definitely absolutely feel this could be a mainstream rock hit. Especially if Slash added some parts, the casuals and general public would eat that shit up. 

50 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I believe that actually was Axl himself who said it in the forum chats right? I believe referring to the orchestral part of it they used to play before the shows

Where did we actually find out that was The General anyways? I don't remember anyone ever saying that, it was just sort of like one day everyone knew it was The General. 

• Like 1