KOHD Acoustic - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

The drum groove is interesting but otherwise it is just a casual jam on the song to me it doesn't come close to even the live versions to soon follow

It is nice for what it is though, a nice runthrough of the song.  But nothing can top both the studio version on UYI, and the Freddie Tribute show version

Edited by WhazUp

4 minutes ago, TeeJay410 said:

Does it have the cool at fortus intro? I've always wanted to figure out how to play that but there's never been great audio to learn from because his guitar is always so low

Isn't that kinda like Robin played the intro back in 2001-2007? Fortus used a bit more of the Hendrix licks tho. 

But this demo doesn't have it. It's mostly piano and accoustics. Very very boring IMHO and I'd probably won't ever listen to it again. 

• Like 2

This is interesting. Happy to finally hear this. 

This makes me feel, pure speculation on my part, but AFD 99 is next to start trickling out. They included Heavens Door for that, did they not? 

Chinese era band was so damn underrated and the last few weeks have confirmed that for me. 

Just now, Gunner55 said:

This makes me feel, pure speculation on my part, but AFD 99 is next to start trickling out. They included Heavens Door for that, did they not? 

Chinese era band was so damn underrated and the last few weeks have confirmed that for me. 

The locker discs only have re-recorded versions of KOHD (electric and acoustic) and Jungle. Hopefully the electric KOHD has the Bucket solo.

• Like 1

Just now, Gunner55 said:

Nope. They switched two AfD songs with YCBM/Patience. 

• Like 1