KOHD Acoustic - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

25 minutes ago, KTucker53 said:

Am I the only one who listens to the vocals he chose to use and scratches there head thinking wtf?  Like rock the rock vocals were amazing compared to all these leaks 

I think Hardschool is great vocally and Perhaps is absolutely gorgeous for the exception of the guitar solo which I think doesnt fit the song

19 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I like the drums more each time I listen to it. They're the best part of the song, IMO.

The "solo" section around 3:30 is nice too.

Wow, really? In fairness, I really only listened to it once. Maybe I'll give it another shot. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

I think Hardschool is great vocally and Perhaps is absolutely gorgeous for the exception of the guitar solo which I think doesnt fit the song

I agree.  Hard school is the only one out of all these leaks that to me sound like good axl rose vocals.   Love the outro scream !

2 hours ago, dogman said:

Out of all the leaks, and including all of ChiDem the album, this is probably the only studio recording from nuGNR that sounds like they're actually in the same room playing together.  

That's because this is just a rehearsal instead of a multitracked recording. $3P sounds like it was played live too.

On 9/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, KTucker53 said:

Am I the only one who listens to the vocals he chose to use and scratches there head thinking wtf?  Like rock the rock vocals were amazing compared to all these leaks 

I think the vocals in this KOHD are great. They're very emotive and touching. Axl should sing more like this. In fact, i think it would be cool if he toured solo (or with Guns) and done an unplugged and more intimate show with rearranged songs. Kind of like how Nick Cave does his own piano shows every other year.