Axl and TB’s thoughts/actions on leaks?

7 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

My bet is that they won’t talk about it at all publicly but might try to attack it behind-the-scenes somehow.

Lol what are they Terminators by attacking people who have it? Imagine them knocking on Rick's door..

😂 In all seriousness, I feel you might be right.

Edited by DarkLotus1111
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Fernando insulting fans on a gnr subreddit with a post of “oooh, new music, so cool”

I haven't seen that, and yet it's entirely believable.

Thanks again, Team Brazil.

Crazy how they think the fan base is full of "complaints, complaints, complaints", but every time something leaks most of the fan-base unites in celebration and excitement.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I haven't seen that, and yet it's entirely believable.

Thanks again, Team Brazil.

Crazy how they think the fan base is full of "complaints, complaints, complaints", but every time something leaks most of the fan-base unites in celebration and excitement.

Fernando is a shame for us who live here in Brazil, just to be clear. This family needs to hear more the fans and stop doing shit with the band

• Like 3

I’ve had back and forth with Fernando on here. And much like what that subreddit looks to be, it was about leaks.

I don’t remember the exact year but someone was able to trace the leaks back to Fernando (from what I remember he shared some tracks with some friends of his) 

From what I see from them they seem to have the same attitude as the hoarders “we have something you don’t have”  I have never seen any other bands management act in a such a way.