UK_GNR

New LA Show Sep 21

I was waiting and hoping for months for them to play a show in la so I could fly over from Europe. Nothing. Now five days before they announce it. Fucking bullcrap

Just now, Flake said:

I was waiting and hoping for months for them to play a show in la so I could fly over from Europe. Nothing. Now five days before they announce it. Fucking bullcrap

You also need a Citi card! 

I don't begrudge LA a show though, hope anyone that gets a ticket enjoys the night. Looking forward to four weeks tomorrow !

2 minutes ago, TOS--LOA said:

Well I guess the Charlotte show I'm seeing won't be the dreaded "first show back" anymore. That's pretty cool! 

Haha, the dreaded first game of football after xmas break when "shorts have shrunk" and lungs have closed up :-D

19 minutes ago, Flake said:

You’re not their target market for this one, unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, Flake said:

Yeah whilst I do enjoy the sporadic exciting quick fire style announcements your going to piss a lot of people off who have no time to save for or plan ahead for a show.

Would love to go see a gig in Murica 

Great, we’ll know sooner what these guys have planned, hope to see something different.

Dead horse???? Pretty Tied Up??? So fine??? Bad Obsession??? The garden?????🙏🙏🙏🙏

Not expecting any new songs...hope to be surprised though hahahah

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Great news. Only five days to go before we can resume moaning about setlists and Axl’s weight and hair. :awesomeface:

I know Axl is just thrilled to know it’s coming. 

• Haha 3

So I guess the rumors about the band being in turmoil again are not legit, or else this show wouldn’t have been announced, I don’t think.

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

So I guess the rumors about the band being in turmoil again are not legit, or else this show wouldn’t have been announced, I don’t think.

I haven't heard these rumors? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

New EP (of leftovers) starts now.

Didn’t we literally just get exactly that? 😀

Perhaps a great oportunity to debut something new. 

Edited by default_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2