Jump to content
UK_GNR

New LA Show Sep 21

Recommended Posts

Is this a small venue?

Maybe they'll debut something new (here's hoping, beyond reality) or test the new setlist in a live environment?

But it's probably a live rehearsal of the same old stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah whilst I do enjoy the sporadic exciting quick fire style announcements your going to piss a lot of people off who have no time to save for or plan ahead for a show.

 

Would love to go see a gig in Murica 

Yeah. But quite clearly, they don't give a shit. As long as their cheque is big enough. Sickening to think that a great majority is not even allowed to buy tix for that gig. But whatever, I'm on the wrong side of the world anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flake said:

I was waiting and hoping for months for them to play a show in la so I could fly over from Europe. Nothing. Now five days before they announce it. Fucking bullcrap

This is their approach with shows in the US.  It sucks.  They announce it in the morning and then tix go onsale at 10am same day.  It creates chaos and doesn't allow for planning.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

Is this a small venue?

Maybe they'll debut something new (here's hoping, beyond reality) or test the new setlist in a live environment?

But it's probably a live rehearsal of the same old stuff.

A well paid live rehearsal. One that Axl is not able to skip. ;)

  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Or to break a foot. ;)

Well, if that results in less movement and a voice that is close to the 2016 version... 
Nah, we're not that crazy. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NicoRourke said:

Is this a small venue?

Maybe they'll debut something new (here's hoping, beyond reality) or test the new setlist in a live environment?

But it's probably a live rehearsal of the same old stuff.

last time they debute a new - band.

but we all know it ain't christmas yet... maybe they debute a fartus solo and a 20 minute frank solo ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I haven't heard these rumors? 

I read about them elsewhere, but they’re probably just rumors and nothing more.

Just now, YourMother'sDruthers said:

LEAKED SETLIST! Woah...

1. It's So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Chinese Democracy
4. Welcome ToThe Jungle
5. Double Talkin' Jive
6. Better
7. Estranged
8. Live And Let Die (Wings cover)
9. Rocket Queen
10. Attitude (Misfits cover)
11. This I Love
12. Civil War
13. Slither (Velvet Revolver cover) 
14. Slash Guitar Solo
15. Speak Softly Love (Nino Rota cover)
16. Sweet Child O' Mine
17. Wichita Lineman (Jimmy Webb cover)
18. Used To Love Her
19. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd cover) 
20. November Rain
21. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan cover)
22. Nightrain

Encore:

23. Patience
24. Paradise City

No Seeker? I quit! :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

LEAKED SETLIST! Woah...

1. It's So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Chinese Democracy
4. Welcome ToThe Jungle
5. Double Talkin' Jive
6. Better
7. Estranged
8. Live And Let Die (Wings cover)
9. Rocket Queen
10. Attitude (Misfits cover)
11. This I Love
12. Civil War
13. Slither (Velvet Revolver cover) 
14. Slash Guitar Solo
15. Speak Softly Love (Nino Rota cover)
16. Sweet Child O' Mine
17. Wichita Lineman (Jimmy Webb cover)
18. Used To Love Her
19. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd cover) 
20. November Rain
21. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan cover)
22. Nightrain

Encore:

23. Patience
24. Paradise City

You forgot "Black hole sun". They are probably gonna add "Take me home tonight" now too.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TOS--LOA said:

Well I guess the Charlotte show I'm seeing won't be the dreaded "first show back" anymore. That's pretty cool! 

This was actually a worry of mine too lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duff's last solo show was 8th September in Milan. That leaves about ten days for rehearsals before this show... Don't they normally rehearse for more than a month? I guess it's all a well-oiled machine now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

You forgot "Black hole sun". They are probably gonna add "Take me home tonight" now too.

... or 2 tickets to paradise. Lmao I would piss my pants

Just now, Amir said:

Duff's last solo show was 8th September in Milan. That leaves about ten days for rehearsals before this show... Don't they normally rehearse for more than a month? I guess it's all a well-oiled machine now.

Rehearse? They just played an identical setlist for 3 years. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

 

They could toss it in on a whim. Axl is very whimsical.

The only chance we get new songs, is when someone dies.

And what is Kevin doing in your Avatar?? :P;)

Edited by PatrickS77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Didn’t we literally just get exactly that? 😀

We got rough demos. Cant wait to hear official finished product!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopeful for setlist changes. Not expecting any new material. But Pretty Tied Up, So Fine or Think About You maybe?
Either way I'm kind of excited that they're going back out there. It's been a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish I could make it to this show. Last warm up show I went to, they played Better for the first time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

They're going to debut new songs I can feel it in my loins.

You down to make a (preferably smal) bet on that one, my friend?

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×