UK_GNR

New LA Show Sep 21

12 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Oh yeah I saw that. Was that her account though or someone pretending. I hope it was fake, not that care if they fight, but for GNRs manager to be posting stupid comments back to fans like that, would be very, very sad. 

It was her account. And yes, she stopped following Susan.

Can anyone decipher the parameters of this sale? Does anyone know if Citi members flip their Citi Sound Vault series tickets? I am dying to get to this show (we all are) and I'm based in LA. Wondering if it's worth joining Nightrain for a small small chance at "a limited number of tickets" allocated for members...

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/8530062/guns-n-roses-citi-sound-vault-show-hollywood-palladium

Citi cardmembers who would like to attend the Guns N' Roses Hollywood Palladium show can register to unlock access to tickets via Verified Fan starting today (Sept. 16) and running through Sept. 18 at 10pm PT.

On Friday (Sept. 20) at 9am PT, fans that have received a unique code will have the chance to search for and use their Citi card to purchase tickets for the performance. Head here to register now and to check out additional information. A limited number of tickets will be allocated exclusively for Nightrain members to purchase via the fan club. 

Edited by ramsey

If by some miracle they play something "new" I wonder if they'll do that 'lock up cell phones in a bag' thing? Easier in a smaller venue like the Vault.

2 minutes ago, soon said:

If by some miracle they play something "new" I wonder if they'll do that 'lock up cell phones in a bag' thing? Easier in a smaller venue like the Vault.

Nah. 5000 person capacity. I think that's way too complex to execute. 

26 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Its time to rock, the rock! :headbang::lol:

Honestly wouldn't be mad if they played this, would be pretty fun.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

How much are they charging for this? My opinion of this being a 'cool thing to do' could be hugely altered by the ticket price......

Seconded--

Especially with the whole Citi exclusivity-- It's a little corporate but I know it's not just Gn'R, that's the way Palladium/ Citi/ LiveNation operate these days for big acts.

Regardless of price-- I'd be first in line to buy a ticket at the box office, as I did for the Troubadour show but the whole Citi card thing really complicates this and excludes a good portion of their local fanbase.

So if I signed up for the Verified onsale thing, can I use my friends Citi card? I’m so confused by this 

11 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Perhaps just a little warm up for the upcoming festivals gigs, not too excited about it tbh.

Axl can warm up his voice and totally ruin it by the end of this show 

19 minutes ago, ramsey said:

Nah. 5000 person capacity. I think that's way too complex to execute. 

Not necessarily. I've seen Cage the Elephant and Jack White in medium sized venues where they make you put phones in Yondr bags.

6 minutes ago, Stryker said:

Not necessarily. I've seen Cage the Elephant and Jack White in medium sized venues where they make you put phones in Yondr bags.

yeah the Racs have done it in amphitheaters throughout the tour. It's pretty simple.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

(wouldn't it be incredible if a surprise album dropped on steaming services on Friday though, right before this show?!)

“Don’t do that... don’t give me hope!”

-Hawkeye, Avengers: Endgame 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Lio said:

It was her account. And yes, she stopped following Susan.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

The correct thing to do was talk privately. Although TB are more of a 'Road less travelled' business approach😄 each to their own, not like we're talking about a multi-million dollar operation 😄

25 minutes ago, doakes said:

Seconded--

Especially with the whole Citi exclusivity-- It's a little corporate but I know it's not just Gn'R, that's the way Palladium/ Citi/ LiveNation operate these days for big acts.

Regardless of price-- I'd be first in line to buy a ticket at the box office, as I did for the Troubadour show but the whole Citi card thing really complicates this and excludes a good portion of their local fanbase.

Yeah, that's a weird one. could you tap up a friend that has one? If I was remotely near LA (or even on that side of the world!) I'd feel the same as you. I'd love to go. 

26 minutes ago, GNR 1991 said:

So if I signed up for the Verified onsale thing, can I use my friends Citi card? I’m so confused by this 

I don’t think so. The fraud alert will likely prevent this purchase. I had this issue when trying to use my girlfriend’s Amex for a pre-sale on my Ticketmaster account. 

Best bet is for your friend to register and by the tix for you. Hope that helps