UK_GNR

New LA Show Sep 21

2 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

And again. It's an assumption that they agreed to such a thing. Also Live Nation is not the only concert promoter. They could go with AEG and have the same success. So no, they don't need Live Nation.

They may not have directly but their representatives (booking agents etc) did. That's how things work.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

You forgot the hats and the belly.

What about that rumour that Axl's (alledgedly) lost 20 pounds?? Guess we'll find out soon enough. Haven't seen Axl since Toronto last tour... 🤔😂🍻

• Like 1

With all the cell phone recording, do bands debut new stuff live anymore? I'd think they'd want to release first before 750 different recordings are on YouTube.

8 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

With all the cell phone recording, do bands debut new stuff live anymore? I'd think they'd want to release first before 750 different recordings are on YouTube.

Slash does it

2 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

Tool performed 2 new songs prior to their latest album release. Album still sold well.

2 minutes ago, reayj2003 said:

Why are these people talking shit about weight etc not just f’n banned instantly. What a waste of time.

Because we don't ban people for having an opinion, whether it's a good one or not.  

• Like 1

Just now, downzy said:

Because we don't ban people for having an opinion, whether it's a good one or not.  

Are you a moderator? So body shaming and bullying is fine? 

5 minutes ago, reayj2003 said:

Are you a moderator? So body shaming and bullying is fine? 

I'm the administrator and owner.  

I don't see the need for the discussion so I stay out of it.  Other's do.  Axl is a public person.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Are you new to the internet?

Nope and I’m not new to this forum. I just think it’s pathetic to sit slagging off the person everyone here hopefully is a fan of. 

Just now, reayj2003 said:

Nope and I’m not new to this forum. I just think it’s pathetic to sit slagging off the person everyone here hopefully is a fan of. 

Then maybe this place isn't for you.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, downzy said:

I'm the administrator and owner.  

I don't see the need for the discussion so I stay out of it.  Other's do.  Axl is a public person.

If you’re the owner you can set the tone.

Just now, downzy said:

Then maybe this place isn't for you.  

Wow. That’s your attitude? 

I enjoy 90% of what’s discussed here. I’m a huge GN’R/Axl fan. 

2 minutes ago, reayj2003 said:

This band is extremely frustrating to be a fan of as you probably know. Theres no need to be so sensitive. Also Axl doesn't give a shit. He's a rich iconic rockstar. 'Rockstar sues internet poster for bullying him online' blabbermouth article is never gonna happen

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

We're going to lock this thread and start fresh in the proper show thread:

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming show.

• GNFNR 1