09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

My prediction from reading posts here and reviews on their shows.             1 Same set lists.  2. Some new cover songs they have not covered.  3.. No no .Topic we have not covered. No appearance by Steven or the private Izzy.  4.  Everyone gping  certainly will see a great show .people will have a good time. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, WhazUp said:

This was definitely not a show for the fans.  Starting price at $175 plus fees, plus the price you have to pay to be a Nightrain member to begin with - and the next price tier being 400 and over?  That is just inssaaaane

Sort of agree, but I am not sure of a better way.  Sell the tickets too cheap and then they all go amateur or professional scalpers who will sell them for this price anyway. 

$175 to see Axl + Slash in a relatively small theatre is definitely fair in my book. $400 is steep, but I think that is the new normal given artists earn their living off tours.  It’s no longer album sales (especially without releasing albums!)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zigzagbigbag said:

Excuse my lack of knowledge but I always wondered if this picture is real or faked?! 

You see, I got zero trust in Axl’s fashion style 😄

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

I recall read this is photoshop pic, i not sure.

Just look at those hands and there's your answer. Definitely fake.

• Thanks 1

Considering Axl was allegedly extremely unhappy with his material being leaked, I can’t fathom why anyone would rationally think the band has even a small chance of playing Atlas or Hardschool. That would be nothing but exposure for the leaked material and you would have news outlets picking it up, and more fans would be searching for the links. It’s definitely not going to happen. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Considering Axl was allegedly extremely unhappy with his material being leaked, I can’t fathom why anyone would rationally think the band has even a small chance of playing Atlas or Hardschool. That would be nothing but exposure for the leaked material and you would have news outlets picking it up, and more fans would be searching for the links. It’s definitely not going to happen. 

He's always unhappy

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

That's a pretty weak excuse not to play a new one.  Songs leak, movies leak, books leak, its the way it is.  

1 minute ago, fabrph5 said:

That's a pretty weak excuse not to play a new one.  Songs leak, movies leak, books leak, its the way it is.  

Guns really aren’t the type to embrace leaks. Cue the “downloading motherfuckers” speech.

Don’t expect any changes to the set list besides maybe a new cover or maybeee a UYI deepcut. People going into this expecting a new song are asking to be disappointed. It’s still the NITL tour, they haven’t even had time to work on music, plus you know, Axl isn’t interested in releasing anything for the fans.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Guns really aren’t the type to embrace leaks. Cue the “downloading motherfuckers” speech.

Don’t expect any changes to the set list besides maybe a new cover or maybeee a UYI deepcut. People going into this expecting a new song are asking to be disappointed. It’s still the NITL tour, they haven’t even had time to work on music, plus you know, Axl isn’t interested in releasing anything for the fans.

I Agree, really i think that axl isn't interested in releasing new songs for us. 

Edited by TheSlashrose

57 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Haven't had time to work on music?  They have had plenty of time...

Having said that... The setlist will be the same IMO

• Like 2