09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

As bad as Chinese was !!! Why in the hell would u wanna heAr a leak that didn’t make the record 

If a song didn’t make that dumpster 🔥 how can it make any record unless Slash completely cleanses all the guitar parts and arrangements 

8 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

As bad as Chinese was !!! Why in the hell would u wanna heAr a leak that didn’t make the record 

If a song didn’t make that dumpster 🔥 how can it make any record unless Slash completely cleanses all the guitar parts and arrangements 

Because the leaks are good songs. :shrugs:

Axl wouldn't have worked on that material to leave it buried, and comments from Slash and Duff have mentioned the potential of working on some of Axl's old stuff.

10 minutes ago, TMAC20 said:

I never said Chinese Democracy was bad, so yeah I wanna hear more of it...love it or hate it, I am still a fan and curious to hear what was going on behind the scenes...

• Like 1

Just now, Voodoochild said:

IMO, it would be cool if they played some deep cuts from the UYI. Locomotive is kinda tough, but Axl could just sing in his whiny voice. Don't Damn Me would awesome, but I don't think Axl would sound good in that one nowadays (not only the rasp, the breath would be tough).

Don’t Damn Me was never played live so I doubt they’d play it now. Locomotive would be awesome tho (even in his Mickey voice)! Atlas and/or Perhaps would fit the NITL lineup well too imo.

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

I know you think you're bad...but who's ya mac daddy?

I think part of the reason the leaks have come out is because, maybe, it's been heard through the grapevine that new material is imminent. At the last show Axl said they had to wrap that shit up to get to what's next. In other words, vegemite for me in the near future.

Guess we’ll find out soon old friend! I hope your local grocery store has vegemite at a good price :P 

2 hours ago, IndiannaRose said:

The picture is fake. It's been annoying to have seen many outlets try to pass it off as real over the years. It's a photoshopped Ali G image.

Right, is same with Axl pic meme, that pic that Axl look exaggeratedly fat is in everywhere in the Internet, but a the first glance you realize is absolutely fake. Axl never look such fat as this meme show he.

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

So today's the day. I'm certain the set list will be the same but I'm glad to have the guys back in action. 

It’s not like the set list they chose at the beginning of this thing was bad. It’s actually pretty fucking awesome. But I’m with you on the covers. This band has so many good songs they are not playing off the illusions. Covers are for bands that don’t have enough A list original material. GNR is not one of those bands. 

though it may sound like scifi, I do belive they will dig out some UYI material on the setlist.

I find a hint with Dead Horse and You ain't the first on Duff's tour setlist. Not sure if just those 2 or more.

If it were up to me, I would strip them down from all the covers + It's so easy, SCOM...by now even Don't cry, November rain...Seriously by now 90% should be replaced.

13 minutes ago, Litti said:

What does it say, tweet dont show up for me

It's a Red Panda twitching its ears. :lol:

It would be great to hear them play You Ain't The First, I've wanted them to play that one since about 2017.

I hope they don't play Dead Horse though. Axl and Frank would more than likely bring that song way down.

On 9/19/2019 at 1:37 PM, Ratam said:

Maybe Axl would back his old rants and sing "Get in the ring" in dedicatory to all the fuc*ing leakers.....

God I would love to hear Axl perform this song!

I hope there's plenty of concert footage on here and youtube. Wish i was going!:max:

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

You Ain't the First, Bad Obsession, Pretty Tied Up, Think About You, Move to the City, Breakdown, Back Off Bitch, Down on the Farm, So Fine, Street of Dreams, that's my wishlist. :headbang:

Think about you is my mom's ringtone. lol She has an old phone.

18 minutes ago, Jeez said:

Has there been any recent sightings/pictures of Axl? He seems to disappear completely whenever GN'R isn't on tour.

Axl needs quiet time away from everything. That's how I see it.

I bet he looks and sounds amazing!

I think Move To The City, Dead Horse, So Fine and Hard School are realistic ones.

Move To The City because they released a video for it last year.

Dead Horse because Duff's done it on tour recently.

So Fine because it's an Axl/Duff song.

Hard School because it was the first one leaking this year, and the reception was very good.

• Like 2