09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

51 minutes ago, Derick said:

Because this Tweet I believe that we’ll have some new song tonight. :shrugs:

:headbang:

Pretty sure that twitter account is fake...

2 minutes ago, slash23579 said:

Any of y’all think they’re gonna try taking down YouTube videos as soon as they’re put up?

Nah. They may be shitty, but I don’t think they’re THAT shitty!

36 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

This show should be interesting! Even if they won't play any of the leaked songs, Axl's gotta say something about them. So that in itself should be interesting.

But could they actually play some of the leaked songs? They did that in 2006, so it's not totally impossible I guess?

They won’t play any new songs because they are not new, they are leaked, so what’s the point?

I think we should expect a setlist similar to the Troubadour / Coachella 2016.

There’s no place for rants since it is a clause within their contracts, and then, why rant into a small venue for a couple thousand to see and for five minutes when he could go on his own Twitter and rant for the entire world and for days if he wanted to.

No leaked songs are gonna be added, no rants, no three hour full set, maybe a new APFD, or YUI, or cover added, maybe, just maybe...

And I don’t wanna hear nobody complainning about Axl’s voice because people are sounding like a broken record complainning about that for 18 years straight!!!

Let it go already!

There’s not even a point to release the NITLT live stuff.

I rather to live with no expectations about GNR than to be bummed by the 100th time when nothing what we expected happened.

Edited by Legendador
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1