downzy

09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

2 hours ago, IndiannaRose said:

The picture is fake. It's been annoying to have seen many outlets try to pass it off as real over the years. It's a photoshopped Ali G image.

Right, is same with Axl pic meme, that pic that Axl look exaggeratedly fat is in everywhere in the Internet, but a the first glance you realize is absolutely fake. Axl never look such fat as this meme show he.

If they switched Coma for Locomotive I'd be fine with that, honestly no idea why they haven't done that yet, just to switch it up a bit. I also hope with Duff playing Dead Horse & You Ain't the First, GNR will also play those now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Derick said:

Because this Tweet I believe that we’ll have some new song tonight. :shrugs:

:headbang:

Those comments are so cringeworthy. 

Anyway, do we actually know if this is a legit account?

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

4 minutes ago, Derick said:

Because this Tweet I believe that we’ll have some new song tonight. :shrugs:

:headbang:

What does it say, tweet dont show up for me

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

So today's the day. I'm certain the set list will be the same but I'm glad to have the guys back in action. 

It’s not like the set list they chose at the beginning of this thing was bad. It’s actually pretty fucking awesome. But I’m with you on the covers. This band has so many good songs they are not playing off the illusions. Covers are for bands that don’t have enough A list original material. GNR is not one of those bands. 

though it may sound like scifi, I do belive they will dig out some UYI material on the setlist.

I find a hint with Dead Horse and You ain't the first on Duff's tour setlist. Not sure if just those 2 or more.

If it were up to me, I would strip them down from all the covers + It's so easy, SCOM...by now even Don't cry, November rain...Seriously by now 90% should be replaced.

Has there been any recent sightings/pictures of Axl? He seems to disappear completely whenever GN'R isn't on tour.

13 minutes ago, Litti said:

What does it say, tweet dont show up for me

It's a Red Panda twitching its ears. :lol:

It would be great to hear them play You Ain't The First, I've wanted them to play that one since about 2017.

I hope they don't play Dead Horse though. Axl and Frank would more than likely bring that song way down.

You Ain't the First, Bad Obsession, Pretty Tied Up, Think About You, Move to the City, Breakdown, Back Off Bitch, Down on the Farm, So Fine, Street of Dreams, that's my wishlist. :headbang:

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 1:37 PM, Ratam said:

Maybe Axl would back his old rants and sing "Get in the ring" in dedicatory to all the fuc*ing leakers.....

God I would love to hear Axl perform this song!

I hope there's plenty of concert footage on here and youtube. Wish i was going!:max:

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

You Ain't the First, Bad Obsession, Pretty Tied Up, Think About You, Move to the City, Breakdown, Back Off Bitch, Down on the Farm, So Fine, Street of Dreams, that's my wishlist. :headbang:

Think about you is my mom's ringtone. lol She has an old phone.

18 minutes ago, Jeez said:

Has there been any recent sightings/pictures of Axl? He seems to disappear completely whenever GN'R isn't on tour.

Axl needs quiet time away from everything. That's how I see it.

I bet he looks and sounds amazing!

I hope they do something diffrent.,, but if we are unluckie they started rehearshsls like a week ago.., 

I think Move To The City, Dead Horse, So Fine and Hard School are realistic ones.

Move To The City because they released a video for it last year.

Dead Horse because Duff's done it on tour recently.

So Fine because it's an Axl/Duff song.

Hard School because it was the first one leaking this year, and the reception was very good.

• Like 2

The same show 3 years... the money keeps on rolling in... very good way to earn money... they dont earn more money on change thkngs up

4 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I think there will be an Axl's rant today, who else?

4 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I feel that too

6 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Make sure to get it on tape