downzy

09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

2 minutes ago, andrew032302 said:

This show will determine whether I see Guns n' Roses or Tame Impala on Friday night of ACL.

Tame is a short set. Could do both.

5 minutes ago, Dangom1 said:

Wasn't the last sighting of Ax at the Fury Wilder fight? 

Seem you are right, Axl next to Rourke.

I am still holding out hope for The Blues. I really, really want to hear this lineup go for it. 

Honestly, I'm just excited to see the guys back at it, especially Axl. I hope they kill it. 

Hoping there will be a stream of some kind! Definitely want to watch it if at all possible. :)

Edited by GNRfanJen
  • Like 4

Not to be negative because I am as excited as everyone else here and could care less at this point about a new release because it will never stand up to previous material. I am just glad they are hitting the road again and will be attending a Las Vegas show in November, but Axl Is going to sound just the same as he did when the tour ended earlier this year and most likely worse due to the layoff, also the chances of hearing anything new or unreleased  is about as likely as your wife offering you a good time tonight considering you are 20 years into your marriage. Not likely.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, alf@melmac said:

My guess: we gonna hear Melissa on lead vocals (one song) 

I honestly hope it's Locomotive.

I think her and Axl sharing lead vocals on that song would sound fucking killer. Axl could do the low voice and the nasally mid voice, while Melissa does the high vocals. They sound really good when they harmonize like that (CD, Sorry, Madagascar...)

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Stryker said:

Tame is a short set. Could do both.

On the other hand though, if Axl does good, I'll see Tame in Houston the week before then see all of GnR's set. (going W2 so this plan is feasible)

Has anybody with tickets noticed if they say "non-transferable"?

Curious if there's potential for another Black Keys fiasco, from buying on Stubhub?

• Like 1

Its so funny when you guys refer to Locomotive all these years. They will never do that. Axl could never sing that one live. Not now not even in '91. U kidding me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, AlexisGolnas said:

Its so funny when you guys refer to Locomotive all these years. They will never do that. Axl could never sing that one live. Not now not even in '91. U kidding me?

He couldn't sing it with rasp, but there's enough vocal layers on the studio version that he could make it work if he actually rehearsed it.

So yea, it won't happen. :lol:

• Haha 1

Something is gonna happen tonight, this random small venue gig out of nowhere, dare I say it, is the perfect place to shoot for a video 🕺

11 minutes ago, Dangom1 said:

Something is gonna happen tonight, this random small venue gig out of nowhere, dare I say it, is the perfect place to shoot for a video 🕺

Would be nice, but I doubt it. Hopefully it does though.

10 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

The Seeker will be replaced with The Leaker 

They call me The Leaker.... now I have to go and hiiiiiiiiiiiide.....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Creed said:

at8fhk9.jpg

Looks like he slimmed down a bit. Looking good, similar to some of the lady boys walking around Las Vegas.

• Haha 1