09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

They were half an hour late at the concert i attended, but only because venue staff were slow at getting people through the doors. Not a fault of the band - people were still coming in after they took the stage.

Sure, a few deviations here and there, but no 2 hour wait for no apparent reason.

1 minute ago, MrMojo said:

Fuck it start with perfect crime into locomotive into coma into twat into hair of the dog, piece a piss 🤘

A night of all deep cuts would be the best thing for people like us, but the people who are actually at the show would start shouting "Jungle! Easy! Nightrain! Brownstone! Paradise!" and so on...

4 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

A night of all deep cuts would be the best thing for people like us, but the people who are actually at the show would start shouting "Jungle! Easy! Nightrain! Brownstone! Paradise!" and so on...

A night of mainly deep cuts would be great, especially the likes of Bad Obsession, PTU, Dust N Bones etc

• Like 2

They should do a 15 minute intermission featuring The following:

This is your life: Axl edition, all the women from axls life show up and surprise him

Dancing with Mr brownstone: The whole band takes skag on stage!

Ages 3 and up

Edited by MrMojo

9 minutes ago, BN38416 said:

I hope buckethead jumps on stage during better and shows slash how the solos are really played.... Slash can learn a thing a two from the kfc king....

I've never commented in here before since I only read the comments. So this is my first post and I have to say I hope you're just high.

Edited by NicoGNR5
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1