09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Calling it NITL again when these shows were first announced a few months back was fucking stupid in the first place. They had previously made it more than clear that the NITL tour ended with Honolulu 2018. Why go back on that?

My guess would be marketing. Glad the merch is different. Let's hope this means a new album/EP...

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Calling it NITL again when these shows were first announced a few months back was fucking stupid in the first place. They had previously made it more than clear that the NITL tour ended with Honolulu 2018. Why go back on that?

If this isn't just a continuation of NITL then I feel like there's a bit more of a chance of something new in this tour

Just now, Shacklermyrye said:

If this isn't just a continuation of NITL then I feel like there's a bit more of a chance of something new in this tour

Just now, Coma16 said:

My guess would be marketing. Glad the merch is different. Let's hope this means a new album/EP...

A little too late to rebrand AFTER selling the tickets with "NITL" written on them now tho, isnt it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Have to get a better record for one of the highest grossing tours of all time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Van Halen replaced the singer and sold even more records than before. Same with ACDC, lol

True but with Bon AC/DC was already massively successful Brian turned them into legends. But for some bands you can not replace the singer. Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Soundgarden, Metallica comes to mind.

Plus Eddie is like the singer of Van Halen but is the guitar player he is the sound of the band.

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

2 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

True but with Bon AC/DC was already massively successful Brian turned them into legends. But for some bands you can not replace the singer. Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Soundgarden, Metallica comes to mind.

Plus Eddie is like the singer of Van Halen but is the guitar player he is the sound of the band.

I’d put Aerosmith on that cannot replace the singer list as well. Agree about Van Halen. Eddie wrote and arranged all the music. He is Van Halen’s musical vortex 

• Like 1