09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

6 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Wow so no one hear is actually excited for a show...shame

Well, that's not true. Some people are looking forward to going. Most people though aren't going, and it's another show in a massive tour, so obviously the excitement isn't what it was 3 years ago! 

How excited can you really be for a show you're not attending on a tour that looks set to carry on indefinitely? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Going to a show is to have a good time, drink beer. leave troubles at the door. and to listen to kickass rock and roll

No one gives a shit about the setlist apart from the people who follow every show and those on the forums.  They just want to see Axl, Slash and Duff do what they do best....and for many the first time since 93...... or ever

Well I hope they all have a good time. 

Not too sure how that impacts on our excitement, sitting on the other side of the country/world though.....

Edited by allwaystired

27 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Going to a show is to have a good time, drink beer. leave troubles at the door. and to listen to kickass rock and roll

No one gives a shit about the setlist apart from the people who follow every show and those on the forums.  They just want to see Axl, Slash and Duff do what they do best....and for many the first time since 93...... or ever

I talked about this aspect on the latest A4D podcast a couple of days ago. 

Check it out if you have a chance. I'm guessing you'd agree with a lot of what I had to say. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

guys does anyone think the original 5 gonna hit the stage at all? 

to me it's been almost secretly alluded to as it has been marketed as a once in a lifetime show 

if this does not happen nor any new music - GNR ARE DONE they wont finish this tour well 

NO. These 5 adult men have never been in the same room together since 1990, I think.  Maybe 1989 or 1991.  You have had 2,3, or 4 of them together at times. Not the 5 original.                                                                 The Once in a Lifetime show, whatever pr is marketed  is the Paladium being  smaller size, intimate more of a show,  Citibank corp sponsored show, big named CA venue,  CA show, media  attention perhaps,  and add I can see young and older Hollyweird showing up for their pr to see GnR.                                                                                            Once in a Lifetime.                                      If they would have Steven ,  I think who they dont really want , and Izzy, who they really wanted, for this show and   not tell fans, that would be really nasty  ,just awful and low to do to fans. That secret of having these guys there would not be good pr.                                                                            GnR has tour dates for 2020.    The Big 3 are going to ride this out  Not in This Lifetime  tour until they want to stop or figure  ok, they have enough money.   How many tens of millions does each man want or need at this point?  How much is enough?   With no pr to  very minimum pr , this tour  has been through the USA and around the world a few times over.  

4 hours ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Because Blabbermouth is clickbait rubbish.

Truth. Print and make up a rumor. Clickbait. Sell ads. 

Edited by Amaya

2 hours ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Truth. To those around here going, you will have a nice time and see a good show at a smaller venue rather than a football stadium.  ________________        Not In This Lifetime Tour.   Once In This Lifetime show.    Never Ending In This Lifetime Tour.      Pick which GmR show you want to go to during which tour. 

Edited by Amaya

3 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

I want to see Axl rock the classic Justin Bieber hair.

Actually a little change of appearance wouldn't be too bad. Maybe his hair has grown longer? Maybe a beard? Neither of that? Yeah, I think so too.

But I don't mind, as long as he gets rid of those stupid huge hats.

I feel like he toned the hats way down during last year's tour leg, to be fair. He was in a bandana or cap quite regularly.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

I feel like he toned the hats way down during last year's tour leg, to be fair. He was in a bandana or cap quite regularly.

Yeah once Slash and Duff came back to GNR, Axl was dressing like he did back in the 90's. I think Axl changed his look purposely when he had the other GNR. I also think he changed his singing style too. He sounded like the 90's Axl once Slash and Duff came back. 

I do hope fans post tons of footage of this concert and I also hope Axl doesn't have any accidents like when he broke his foot the last time the guys did a special show! 

Take care Axl! Maybe he should wear sneakers!:headbang: