downzy

09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

On the waitlist as well oh well never know if something comes up and I get an opportunity to buy a ticket Saturday I’ll go not paying anything over face though on secondary market 

1 hour ago, DTV88 said:

Woohoo I got picked! Must be due to being a 25 year card holder. Now just need to book some flights. 

Congrats man!  Enjoy the show.  I just did the reverse, I went from LA to SF for the Metallica SM2 show, now you're coming down this way to Hollywood!  Have you been to the Palladium before?

1 hour ago, DTV88 said:

Woohoo I got picked! Must be due to being a 25 year card holder. Now just need to book some flights. 

out of curiosity, is it a unique code with a string of letters/numbers or a generic thing like GNRCITI or something stupid like that?

6 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

out of curiosity, is it a unique code with a string of letters/numbers or a generic thing like GNRCITI or something stupid like that?

It’s a unique code 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

It’s a unique code 

Could one theoretically purchase tickets using the code they were given with a Citi card that is under a different name?

I guess my question is if the Ticketmaster account holder name has to match the Citi card holder's name for the sale to go through. 

Edited by ramsey

Both me and my buddy got waitlisted. Knew it was too good to be true that I just happened to be in LA from Chicago for PWG’s BOLA and they just happened to be taking a day off Saturday between shows.

Anyone w/ a unique code to share?  Heard current Nighttrain members got one and I have an LA friend in need.  Thanx in advance.

They’ve now added And early entry and merch offer which means it’s fdeifnitey not only open to citi members and “verified” fans. It’s all hype to push the more expensive ticket packages.

23 minutes ago, fumardude said:

Ok i got an email with a code, hopefully i can get my dirty paws on a ticket or 2

Congrats man!  Enjoy the show!

Always rooting for the diehard fans to get to these shows.  I will see if the "waitlist" ever changes to an actual code.  My guess is a big fat N-O!  

• Like 1

On 17.9.2019 at 7:33 PM, t-p-d-a said:

my wishlist:

• Axl has a trained body
  • Axl has a completely croaking voice
  • Axl wears no hat
  • Axl has very long hair
  • Axl is in a good mood

The trained body part is the dumbest and most cringe worthy thing I've ever read

On 17.9.2019 at 7:33 PM, t-p-d-a said:

Edited by Flake
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I bet £100 no new somgs will be played who is taking me up on that?

does cover songs counts?

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Popcorn crew said:

does cover songs counts?

No have to be new songs EG Atlas

8 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Man, I'm tempted.

I will raise you £150 but no covers only new Guns tunes 

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

No have to be new songs EG Atlas

I will raise you £150 but no covers only new Guns tunes 

But, what about songs from CD era (never get on an album) but with Slash and Duff? Does it even count as GnR song?

2 hours ago, Amir said:

Can someone who's going to the gig hold up a sign that says "I'M YOUR MAC DADDY" during the show? Thanks.

Get ready for a St. Louis #2 when Axl jumps off the stage and pimp slaps the person holding the sign.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide
  • Haha 4

Hope everyone who wanted tickets manages to get them and enjoys the show. Have a great time if you're going :headbang:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who's the mac daddy? Whoever periscopes. What are the chances of that happening though?

And yeah if you're going, hold up a "I know you think ya bad but who's ya mac daddy?" sign

8 hours ago, Flake said:

The trained body part is the dumbest and most cringe worthy thing I've ever read

Wish list: Axl isn't coming straight off the couch with zero vocal training for 10 months.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Make a sign that reads "I know you think you're bad but who's the MacDaddy". I bet Axl's gonna look at it and go wait where have I heard that before? Oh wait I sang it. Wait how does that fucker know? "HEY YOU LEAKER ASSHOLE WITH THAT SIGN OVER THERE, LEAVE THE SHOW FUCKHEAD"

57 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Who's the mac daddy? Whoever periscopes. What are the chances of that happening though?

And yeah if you're going, hold up a "I know you think ya bad but who's ya mac daddy?" sign

Which song is that from?