09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

2 minutes ago, Spudra 93 said:

Fernando can suck a dick I hope nobody shows up to that gig 

Just now, WhazUp said:

So 400 bucks for the ability to get in early to spend more money on merch?

This is fucking crazy

At least it got me out of bed early. 

Honestly the price was not as exorbitant as I feared it could be-- But that's still ridiculous, considering the short notice & the fact that the Citi exclusivity is fucking a lot of true fans.

Kind of a relief though, to not have to worry about shelling out even half of that, when Doakesdaddy's got bills due.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doakes said:

Now I see it's gone up to $495 for early entry & merch? What the hell is that? Is Livenation modifying the price based on hits?

I don't see nightrain on there anymore

Yeah I think they sold a certain amount of the $400 ones then when those ran out they started selling $495 ones. No difference in perks from what I can see.

I checked in on the ticket situation early this morning for the Palladium show and discovered that TM/LN was offering a previously unadvertised $475 Early Aaccess GA ticket option.

So when tickets went onsale, those priced tickets seemed to sell slowly and actually dropped down to $400 after about half an hour but as demand picked up again, the price shot back up to $475.  Just now, I got notification I was moved off the Waitlist and buy whatever scraps are left over.  Ya, fuck that machine. TM never ceases to amaze me with their fan scams.

1 minute ago, Spudra 93 said:

Yeah but it is so much of a fuck up now can they not just sell regular tickets? Atlas or hardschool better be played tomorrow or I demand a refund for paying that amount of money to see the same boring set list

I would love to hear Hard School with Slash but there’s is zero chance they add anything new. I haven’t even seen any rumors about an opener or special guest of any kind. I’m happy to be proven wrong