09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

Just now, iftheworld said:

I honestly don’t want to hear any new material. They looked bored and sounded sloppy. Frank ruins everything and Fortus trying to shred is cringeworthy as hell. I’m just tired of this band. Thank God I found TOOL.

Lol what show were you watching? They were tight as fuck. Even Frank improved. 

1 minute ago, iftheworld said:

I honestly don’t want to hear any new material. They looked bored and sounded sloppy. Frank ruins everything and Fortus trying to shred is cringeworthy as hell. I’m just tired of this band. Thank God I found TOOL.

New Tool album is great when I can't sleep. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iftheworld said:

I wonder if Tool has a cool forum like this for you

• GNFNR 2
  • Haha 1

To be honest, the band sounded really good and it was a cool show. Axl sounded good at times and his voice wasn’t a major concern. 

The blues jam was actually a highlight for me, unbelievable guitar playing. 

I just don’t understand why they don’t mix things up a bit! The set list is essentially the exact same as it was 3.5 years ago. We can predict exactly what’s coming next.

Just now, Bitchisback said:

Yikes, this is why I don't come to the message boards anymore.  Too many people wallowing in their own misery and negativity.  The band was tight as fuck tonight and Axl was great 90% of the time. They played a 3 hour set and I guarantee everybody there had a killer time.  I'm so psyched I got to see 90% of the show, and i had a great time watching one of the best rock bands of all time deliver an awesome performance.  I feel bad for those who can't find enjoyment in a moment like this.  Meh

It’s been three years man. Three years same shit. 

1 minute ago, iftheworld said:

It’s been three years man. Three years same shit. 

That's only if you count the reunion years. Aside from Coma, SOYL and DTJ, it's pretty much been a decade of the same ol same ol from Uncle Axl setlist-wise.

Edited by Towelie