downzy

09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

I went for the $175 tickets. Now to find someone willing to road trip!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BucksNRoses said:

Stiff Competition - any chance you want sell one of the pair, if you can get tix with Spudra’s code?

No I change my mind you are not getting anything off of me

• Haha 1

Now I see it's gone up to $495 for early entry & merch? What the hell is that? Is Livenation modifying the price based on hits?

I don't see nightrain on there anymore

1 minute ago, doakes said:

Now I see it's gone up to $495 for early entry & merch? What the hell is that? Is Livenation modifying the price based on hits?

I don't see nightrain on there anymore

Yeah I think they sold a certain amount of the $400 ones then when those ran out they started selling $495 ones. No difference in perks from what I can see.

Just now, tristanj13 said:

Yeah I think they sold a certain amount of the $400 ones then when those ran out they started selling $495 ones. No difference in perks from what I can see.

That sounds like a class action lawsuit waiting to happen

Just now, doakes said:

That sounds like a class action lawsuit waiting to happen

livenation does that all the time now.

When Bauhaus tickets went on sale the other day (same venue) floor tickets were 79 dollars, 10 minutes later they were 99.

1 minute ago, Stiff Competition said:

livenation does that all the time now.

When Bauhaus tickets went on sale the other day (same venue) floor tickets were 79 dollars, 10 minutes later they were 99.

Yeah they call it ‘variable pricing.’ So lame...

Congrats to all of those who got tix. Love when the true fans get them. 

Still holding out hope that something comes available

l was also about 18/20 spots away for the Troubadour Show on 4/1/16. Soooo close, yet so far away.... so farrrrr away!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saint_seiya said:

when are tickets gonna be around $100? i dont think this will sell out

80 people will show up if they are lucky 

1 minute ago, Spudra 93 said:

80 people will show up if they are lucky 

This will be sold out shortly 

• Like 1

Just now, DTV88 said:

This will be sold out shortly 

Yeah but it is so much of a fuck up now can they not just sell regular tickets? Atlas or hardschool better be played tomorrow or I demand a refund for paying that amount of money to see the same boring set list

I checked in on the ticket situation early this morning for the Palladium show and discovered that TM/LN was offering a previously unadvertised $475 Early Aaccess GA ticket option.

So when tickets went onsale, those priced tickets seemed to sell slowly and actually dropped down to $400 after about half an hour but as demand picked up again, the price shot back up to $475.  Just now, I got notification I was moved off the Waitlist and buy whatever scraps are left over.  Ya, fuck that machine. TM never ceases to amaze me with their fan scams.

I had a ticket in the queue.  Trying to figure out if it’s worth flying from nyc....and I was just in SoCal for work earlier this week 

1 minute ago, Spudra 93 said:

Yeah but it is so much of a fuck up now can they not just sell regular tickets? Atlas or hardschool better be played tomorrow or I demand a refund for paying that amount of money to see the same boring set list

I would love to hear Hard School with Slash but there’s is zero chance they add anything new. I haven’t even seen any rumors about an opener or special guest of any kind. I’m happy to be proven wrong 

$202 total for tickets, hmm

edit: Lame, was buying it but i dont have a citi bank card. Not gonna fuck up my credit score for Gnr lol

Edited by saint_seiya

ha this isn't working out as planned.

tickets are readily still available, people are being moved off the waitlist and tickets on stub hub are only like 260, which isn't a whole lot more than face value.

FOR ANYONE USING STUBHUB - PLEASE READ.

This is not meant to freak anyone out (and certainly not discourage anyone from trying) but here's some intel from the past couple of weeks re Stubhub. 

On 9/12 purchased a ticket to see Prophets of Rage at The Mayan in Downtown LA. When I got to the venue my ticket (which appeared as a PDF) was ACCESS DENIED. The door security said this has been happening. 

A friend of mine (with inferior musical taste) purchased two tickets to The Black Keys last night at The Wiltern in LA. He and what he described as dozens of others all had the same issue I did - sold FAKE tickets by Stubhub. 

I was refunded by Stubhub (as was my friend) but it was a massive letdown for both of us. 

There are 100% real tickets on there, there's just also some bad ones.

Stubhub needs to up their game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ramsey said:

FOR ANYONE USING STUBHUB - PLEASE READ.

This is not meant to freak anyone out (and certainly not discourage anyone from trying) but here's some intel from the past couple of weeks re Stubhub. 

On 9/12 purchased a ticket to see Prophets of Rage at The Mayan in Downtown LA. When I got to the venue my ticket (which appeared as a PDF) was ACCESS DENIED. The door security said this has been happening. 

A friend of mine (with inferior musical taste) purchased two tickets to The Black Keys last night at The Wiltern in LA. He and what he described as dozens of others all had the same issue I did - sold FAKE tickets by Stubhub. 

I was refunded by Stubhub (as was my friend) but it was a massive letdown for both of us. 

There are 100% real tickets on there, there's just also some bad ones.

Stubhub needs to up their game. 

I was at the Black Keys show at the Wiltern last night and this happened to me. The issue wasn’t stubhub’s fault at all. Live Nation/Ticketmaster apparently made all of the tickets non-transferable, “rotating” the bar codes on every ticket so that they didn’t match once they were sold to a third party. Hundreds of people who bought real tickets that people re-sold on stubhub and other third party sites were turned away at the door. Once the set was about to start at 9:15 and they realized the theater was still half empty, they started letting us in. But a whole lot of people had already left by then. Point is, check your tickets to see if they say “non-transferable.” If so, they will do this at the palladium as well, and if you sell tickets and the person who bought yours gets rejected at the door, stubhub will refund the buyer and charge you for the full price of the ticket you listed plus a fee. If you buy on stubhub be prepared for this kind of situation. Maybe even call stubhub customer service first and ask if they have a read on this since it seems like it’s becomming common place with LNTM shows 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spudra 93 said:

No she's a 5"7 blonde with a big ass and not a crackwhore and if any new songs are played I will give her to you free of charge

Yo can I get in on this?

Man I wish I could go but I can't afford that much right now. I guess I'll watch videos on Tako's IG after the gig.