downzy

09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

3 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I'd love it if Axl went with a ponytail and perhaps grew some beard. And sang some CDII track, of course! 

like in Yesterday clip, and his simple outfit

Edited by Fanboy
  • Like 1

LOL--ALBUM DROPS--when 10 years? even if it does itll be missing tons of chinese era songs probably--all that work and now these instrumentals with no vocals--why does anyone wanna hear that and than be put on hold to haer the vocals for years?

Edited by STPGNR4EVER

Leaking is good as it seems to be the only thing that can make this band to consider adding new original songs to the live playlist :)

7 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I'd love it if Axl went with a ponytail and perhaps grew some beard. And sang some CDII track, of course! 

He aint gonna have long hair anymore. His hair is too thin, that's why he cut it

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure there isn’t going to be a new album. Hard School on the set list means nothing, they’ve had The General and Atlas on there in the past and never played them. 

1 minute ago, GoForJMark said:

No one's gonna mention TIL is completely out of the list?

No complaints here

Axl in his short hair must be the worst he's been looking in many many years. Even with the bloddy mustache he was better than now.

Just now, WhazUp said:

I don't think either of those have been on any setlists??

Yeah I distinctly remember them being on setlists in the past. General around 06-08. Atlas maybe a little after.

anyone really think a new album is coming within 3 years? imagine all the touring and yet somehow magically afterwards they'll hurry an album out--what are the chances?

5 minutes ago, STPGNR4EVER said:

exactly--it's like a BIG TEASE THAN! SEE

You know that they are leaks and they are not teased by the band, right?

2 minutes ago, saint_seiya said:

Those who criticize Axl’s looks can go fuck themselves, the man is almost 60 and looks healthy. 

Wouldnt be so sure about the "looking heathy" part.

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

They have,, also perfect crime

I only remember seeing The General and Atlas on a setlist from a rumored 2011 rehearsal set that BBA posted on another forum that had both Atlas and The General on it , but I don't think it was ever confirmed to be legit?  Unless there is some other occasion I missed - Perfect Crime I do remember being on the alt. song section of the setlist though

Edited by WhazUp

The only sustainable source of income for musicians appears to be from concerts.  At these concerts I suspect 98% only wants to hear the songs that they grew up with.  When that is the case why bother with a new album?  For what gain?  For someone to just steal early versions of it online? 

Edited by malco_2001
Forgot a word
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, downzy said:

Cool. So Melissa is finally out. 

Just checked her last IG pic from April. Her being in a hospital. Thats not so cool. 

Edited by Creed

imagine how long it'll take to 2 albums from now let alone 1??? this is why everything is so impossible seeming with new music yet some people on here will say people who want more than 1 more album are greedy--umm how--so 2 albums in about 30 years when other groups put them out every 2-5 yrs?

Edited by STPGNR4EVER

Judging by that picture earlier in the thread, I think Axl’s been going to the same hair ‘stylist’ as Matt Sorum

Axl and the band sounded great BTW - nice warm up show

• Haha 1