09/21/19 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium

downzy

34 minutes ago, Partyslammer said:

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up and I'm pretty familiar with their BS "flex-Pricing" gimmick even though I only go to less than half a dozen shows per year anymore.  But this is the first time I've seen it used the first hour a shows gone onsale.

Guess they've got their thieving mitts going quickly as the show is in 24 hours! 

Looks like I never came off waitlist assuming it’s sold out for those that are going on the forum I hope you all have a great time the  palladium is a cool place to see a show always wanted to see guns in a stripped down  little rawer show .I just can’t justify paying anything over face though having seen them so many times over a 30 year span 

1 minute ago, Partyslammer said:

The $175 Citi tix are all gone but the stupid-high priced Early Entry tickets are still available and I bet they will unload whatever's left at the box office tomorrow as $175 priced tickets for those willing to wait all day in line for a ticket drop.

I'd say keep checking the ticket site- they'll drop at some point. They're just trying to sell as many as they can as 'early entry' first. 

21 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

How amazing is it that since the tour ended there are multiple recent photos of everyone in the band but Axl. 

Tomorrow night should be interesting. 

I hope the rumors are true that he got in better shape than ever for this run and contacted his vocal coach again.