09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Mega_Music

Guess earlier today on Louder than Life a festival in September in Kentucky, their site had a glitch it had the O in louder as the GnR bullet logo. It has since been fixed. This guys Facebook caught it 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2163062487062564&id=289072954461536&anchor_composer=false

Take it with a grain of salt lineup is normally announced late May early June. 

2019-09-28-Louisville.jpg

09/28/19 - Louisville KY

Louder Than Life Festival

Start Time: 8:30pm

Finish Time: 11.30pm

Countdown Timer: https://timeanddate.com/s/3zhk

Setlist:
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
Civil War
Yesterdays 
Coma
Blues Jam/Sweet Child O' Mine
Wichita Lineman
Wish You Were Here
November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Knockin' On Heavens Door
Nightrain

Patience
Madagascar 
The Seeker
Paradise City

57062170-10157246409063069-4728923898165

• Like 1

Did they go through Kentucky on the NITL tour? I’m all in favor if they do an hour and half set, no solo’s, play a rocker set with high energy and Axl appears to have regained his 2016 form. If they show up to do something like this and play for 3 hours, with a walking through the motions attitude then I’ll pass. 

4 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

No more shows please...

Although we all want a new album, if it was between more shows or nothing I'd all I would just be glad at least Axl and Slash are still at the very least doing something

• Like 4

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Did they go through Kentucky on the NITL tour? I’m all in favor if they do an hour and half set, no solo’s, play a rocker set with high energy and Axl appears to have regained his 2016 form. If they show up to do something like this and play for 3 hours, with a walking through the motions attitude then I’ll pass. 

Yeah they played Louisville in November '17. As excited as I'd be for another GNR show in my home state of KY, I personally loathe festivals. So I would only be mildly excited if this were true. 

I have nothing against them doing new shows.. I don't even car about new music since we don't even know will be any good or not..  I would like to see them mix it up though. They have enough classic songs that they haven't played or hardly played to keep it exciting. Not that I have any faith they would do that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Boring ... Unless they play a new song .. Just 1 is all I am asking for 

I will accept this show/tour even if there is no new music as long as they heavily revamp their choreographed show to include deep cuts and remove covers.