09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Mega_Music

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

I wonder if GN'R is going to do more festivals appearances. Maybe Austin City Limits?

Slash referred to an October "mini tour." I believe this is the second festival announced? So I think we should expect at least 1 more festival date if not more!! :headbang:

Good call. Austin City Limits sounds like a likely one as it runs Oct 4-6 (as well as 11-13 when Exit 111 is). That would be the weekend between the 2 announced shows and is in the same region as the other shows.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

Slash referred to an October "mini tour." I believe this is the second festival announced? So I think we should expect at least 1 more festival date if not more!! :headbang:

Good call. Austin City Limits sounds like a likely one as it runs Oct 4-6 (as well as 11-13 when Exit 111 is). That would be the weekend between the 2 announced shows and is in the same region as the other shows.

Look's as "mini-tour" is just festivals circuits.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have an accurate general admission seating chart for this venue? I see level one GA is sold out but they have level 2 GA for a little more money. I can't find anywhere on the festival site that has a chart.. When you click on buy tickets it doesn't show you where the section is either. 

10 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Does anyone have an accurate general admission seating chart for this venue? I see level one GA is sold out but they have level 2 GA for a little more money. I can't find anywhere on the festival site that has a chart.. When you click on buy tickets it doesn't show you where the section is either. 

That’s just the pricing levels, not correlated to an actual seating/area level. Level one was basically “early bird” pricing and it’s now at level two.

Just a festival sham to make more money.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Black Sabbath said:

That’s just the pricing levels, not correlated to an actual seating/area level. Level one was basically “early bird” pricing and it’s now at level two.

Just a festival sham to make more money.

Thanks! So as the tickets sell they raise the prices.. I see a 3rd level that the price is yet to be announced. Do you know if this Expo center is indoors? Seats? No Seats? I looked up maps and it looks like it is an indoor seated arena which is weird for GA. 

I am guessing it won't be to hard to move around since not everyone there will wait around to see Guns

8 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Thanks! So as the tickets sell they raise the prices.. I see a 3rd level that the price is yet to be announced. Do you know if this Expo center is indoors? Seats? No Seats? I looked up maps and it looks like it is an indoor seated arena which is weird for GA. 

I am guessing it won't be to hard to move around since not everyone there will wait around to see Guns

It’s on the highland festival grounds, which is not inside the expo center itself. It’s all outdoors and all GA. 

https://louderthanlifefestival.com/info/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 6:50 AM, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just bought my tickets for Saturday, I’m really looking forward to seeing The Pink Slips, Halestorm, Ice Cube and GN’R of course! :headbang:

I am looking forward to all of those bands too but I am thinking about selling my tickets for Saturday to put toward my Vegas tickets. 

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Mega_Music said:

Where’s everyone staying for the show? 

I'm staying a couple of miles outside of town at Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East, it was the most affordable hotel fairly close and it suits my needs well! :)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 7:50 AM, youngswedishvinyl said:

Just bought my tickets for Saturday, I’m really looking forward to seeing The Pink Slips, Halestorm, Ice Cube and GN’R of course! :headbang:

If you're looking for other bands to see on Saturday check out Knocked Loose.  They are from Kentucky and have a new album coming out this Friday.  They are HHHHHEEEAAVVVYYY.  I imagine the hometown crowd will be going wild for them.  Here is a pro-shot of their live show from last summer in Philadelphia:

• Like 1

Just Bought 4 tix for Saturday 

45 a ticket including Tax 

great to be a frequent Ticketmaster purchaser 

Slash is gonna Rip it up

Seen Slash a couple weeks ago in Nashville and it was Epic 

just Seen Zakk Sabbath in Louisville 

now Gnr in Louisville  Fuck Yea 

cant wait 

17 hours ago, TheHelgo said:

SIAP, but will there be a lithograph for this show?  Not sure if they do them for the festival shows or not and certainly don't want to get there super early if they won't even have one.

If they do, I hope they only sell them on Saturday and not sell their stuff the day like bands do at some festivals