09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Mega_Music

The same source I had to tell you guys that GN’Rs appearance at Louder than Life was confirmed days before they confirmed it, has also told me one other “little” detail. Axl had one specific request in order to play this show in Louisville. He requested a gym to be constructed to fulfill his needs prior to the show. The people running the show, of course, obliged to his request. I’m hoping this means he has been hitting the gym hard and getting in shape, compared to lightly “hitting” the gym like he was previously. I figured you guys would be interested in this little tidbit of information, so I wanted to pass it along. 

Edited by grogmug
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

Hasn't Duff said that Axl loves cardio exercise?

And probably some good fatty chilli cheese Tommy's burgers (as he mentioned once) afterwards to 'compensate' for his effort...    

Hope I'm wrong though and he pulls a Bon Jovi or Anthony Kiedis on us and shows up in good shape! 

Edited by trqster
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, trqster said:

And probably some good fatty chilli cheese Tommy's burgers (as he mentioned once) afterwards to 'compensate' for his effort...    

Hope I'm wrong though and he pulls a Bon Jovi or Anthony Kiedis on us and shows up in good shape! 

All valid questions, ha. Diet is a huge part of him wanting to get in shape, so we will see how that part of it goes. I do remember him working out/kickboxing in the gym before my first show in Vegas with his former bodyguard on 12/29/01..back when I was still a teenager. I remember he was getting after it and Betas daughter was guarding the door from onlookers, such as myself.

Edited by grogmug

2 minutes ago, grogmug said:

All valid questions, ha. Diet is a huge part of him wanting to get in shape, so we will see how that part of it goes. I do remember him working out/kickboxing in the gym before my first show in Vegas with his former bodyguard on 12/29/01..back when I was still a teenager ha. I remember he was getting after it and Betas daughter was guarding the door from onlookers, such as myself ha.

Hey that's a great story bro!! Wish it was mine to tell. :) 

Let's hope for the best and I guess we'll all find out soon enough ha! 

Do you think Axl still has that ROM Machine?

How in the fuck did that thing work? It was a state, state of the art exercise-bike/resistance trainer that gave you a one hour workout in ten minutes. He hauled it everywhere he went during the UYI tour and had it set up in the hallways of the hotels he stayed at.

2 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

Do you think Axl still has that ROM Machine?

How in the fuck did that thing work? It was a state, state of the art exercise-bike/resistance trainer that gave you a one hour workout in ten minutes. He hauled it everywhere he went during the UYI tour and had it set up in the hallways of the hotels he stayed at.

That thing developed by the UCLA :lol: don’t forget full body

Yeah was always intrigued by that.