Mega_Music

09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Do you think Axl still has that ROM Machine?

How in the fuck did that thing work? It was a state, state of the art exercise-bike/resistance trainer that gave you a one hour workout in ten minutes. He hauled it everywhere he went during the UYI tour and had it set up in the hallways of the hotels he stayed at.

2 minutes ago, appetite4illusions said:

Do you think Axl still has that ROM Machine?

How in the fuck did that thing work? It was a state, state of the art exercise-bike/resistance trainer that gave you a one hour workout in ten minutes. He hauled it everywhere he went during the UYI tour and had it set up in the hallways of the hotels he stayed at.

That thing developed by the UCLA :lol: don’t forget full body

Yeah was always intrigued by that.

Not really something that needs its own thread. Please keep stuff like this in the show for the thread. 

7 hours ago, grogmug said:

The same source I had to tell you guys that GN’Rs appearance at Louder than Life was confirmed days before they confirmed it, has also told me one other “little” detail. Axl had one specific request in order to play this show in Louisville. He requested a gym to be constructed to fulfill his needs prior to the show. The people running the show, of course, obliged to his request. I’m hoping this means he has been hitting the gym hard and getting in shape, compared to lightly “hitting” the gym like he was previously. I figured you guys would be interested in this little tidbit of information, so I wanted to pass it along. 

Merged this with the show thread at your request :)

This festival should be titled Hotter Than Hell. I'm in Louisville, where this is held and it's going to be 96 on Saturday. Probably upper 80s when Guns take the stage. 

Question for anyone at the festival today.  Are there several merch tents, and are they selling Guns stuff today?  Just curious what will be available for Guns when I arrive tomorrow.

1 hour ago, fernandoGNR said:

You know, I remember on the first night of Vegas 16, outside at the merch tables, they were selling the COMA shirt and I was like, "whoa: maybe they really WILL play it tonight?!!!"  and they did (aaa!!!).  So like, maybe this + the fact that it was listed as an alt on the setlist...

16 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

Imagine they tease Dead Horse and play Witcha Lineman instead... 😏 😉

Will be interesting to see the litho for the Wichita show.  Probably a lineman in a bucket truck grabbing the line with electric current shooting through.😄

All jokes aside that litho looks badass.

Hope everyone going has a great time! The band is really firing on all cylinders at the moment. Good time be a fan.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

9 hours ago, TheHelgo said:

Question for anyone at the festival today.  Are there several merch tents, and are they selling Guns stuff today?  Just curious what will be available for Guns when I arrive tomorrow.

20190928_072210.thumb.jpg.66bbfb3aa916f2ea4078d25769f62fd4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Hopefully they break out Hardschool.

If they won’t play it tonight I guess next chance is in Vegas.

I hope they will play Eye on You with Marilyn Manson :lol:

I don't think we will hear any new music this tour. Hope I'm wrong though 😊