09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Mega_Music

7 hours ago, grogmug said:

The same source I had to tell you guys that GN’Rs appearance at Louder than Life was confirmed days before they confirmed it, has also told me one other “little” detail. Axl had one specific request in order to play this show in Louisville. He requested a gym to be constructed to fulfill his needs prior to the show. The people running the show, of course, obliged to his request. I’m hoping this means he has been hitting the gym hard and getting in shape, compared to lightly “hitting” the gym like he was previously. I figured you guys would be interested in this little tidbit of information, so I wanted to pass it along. 

Merged this with the show thread at your request :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gibbo pinned this topic
1 hour ago, fernandoGNR said:

You know, I remember on the first night of Vegas 16, outside at the merch tables, they were selling the COMA shirt and I was like, "whoa: maybe they really WILL play it tonight?!!!"  and they did (aaa!!!).  So like, maybe this + the fact that it was listed as an alt on the setlist...

5 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Sitting at my hotel waiting to go to the festival now!

The fact that the possibility of Locomotive being played with Matt tonight isn't totally out of the realm is mind boggling to me.

Slither with Matt would be cool too. I would love for GNR to do Fall To Pieces sometime

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Sitting at my hotel waiting to go to the festival now!

The fact that the possibility of Locomotive being played with Matt tonight isn't totally out of the realm is mind boggling to me.

Hope you have a great time at the show, Locomotive or not!

If you're looking for something to do in the Louisville area while you're there, hit up the Makers Mark distillery tour. I thought that was a lot of fun. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mac daddy ax said:

there is no chance axl hates matt

it is kind of like the adler situation but worse

Has this been confirmed to still be the case though? I mean last we heard anything from Axl about Matt was a really long time ago right? Since then he has played with the entire AFD 5, all people (well apart from Duff) he has openly stated that he hated in the past.

Edited by youngswedishvinyl