09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Mega_Music

If this turns out to be true, I would not be surprised. We all know they will probably tour pretty soon. I don’t think I want to got LTLF, although it is not much of a drive for me. If they are supposedly planning this show, I am pretty sure there will be plenty of other shows to follow.

3 hours ago, RageKage said:

Bunch of crybabys here as usual

Actually youre the cry baby caring so much with others opinions, this is a forum, the purpose of a forums is sharing opinions. If you cant deal with opinions you better get out. 

Edited by default_
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, cineater said:

Rock in Rio Sept 27 to Oct 6th.  Just saying, could be a possibility.

I would maybe think RIR would be the appropriate vehicle to showcase a new song or two. As long as his vocals arnt as bad as those european shows on the second leg of the NITL tour.

Edited by Sydney Fan

7 hours ago, RageKage said:

Bunch of crybabys here as usual

Watch out! The crying babies will cry for you to be pointing their cry and will say that this is the place to express their “sniff sniff “ opinion and blá blá blá..Ops! I’m late, that’s  already happened, sorry. :o

Anyway..I hope it’s true I miss GNR GIGs! :headbang:

• Like 1

Wow, people really seem to love to refer to people who makes the deduction "more shows= lesser chance for new music" and voices their concern about this as crybabies and "not real fans". It's almost like the ones who's calling out others as crybabies are themselves crying... Like... Hmm... Babies? Interesting... 

1 hour ago, lame ass security said:

Wow, I'm really glad you could get that off your chest.

Yeah man I'm glad also I could scream from the top of my lungs listening to welcome to the jungle with a cassetteplayer on my shoulder right in the middle of the city 3 hours ago when these kids commin out from pubs and I could tell right there and than that they thought I high of my fuckin mind or excape from some sick hospital 

22 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

Yeah man I'm glad also I could scream from the top of my lungs listening to welcome to the jungle with a cassetteplayer on my shoulder right in the middle of the city 3 hours ago when these kids commin out from pubs and I could tell right there and than that they thought I high of my fuckin mind or excape from some sick hospital 

If you actually did that I have to say it's pretty damn awesome.😄  Keep rockin my friend.

• Like 2