09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Mega_Music

45 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

8:30 can’t get here fast enough! It’s pretty fucking miserable, the heat and hearing my wife bitch the whole time.

I should have just let her stay in the car all day and night.

No shit!!!! I’ve spent most the day in the bourbon  tent 

Wonder if uncle axl will skip the intro jungle scream tonight? My opinion: As weird as it is it seems like a good idea, skip the jungle scream, only scream once on LALD, move better and CD dowm the set and he'd pace himself better.

Singing CD, WTTJ, BETTER, LALD during the first half of the concert is draining.  If they were spaced out a bit more the second half of their concerts wouldn't feel so slow. Regardless just my 2 cents, looking forward to any streams that pop up.

3 minutes ago, djones1225 said:

Who knows maybe Axl will call Tom out tonight... "the next song is gonna go out to a cheap punk named Tom Zutaut, for not paying his storage bill on my demos, thanks to him we gotta do this song called Hardschool"

My favorite is

"Perhaps a little bit of Rick Dunsford for you..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

8:30 can’t get here fast enough! It’s pretty fucking miserable, the heat and hearing my wife bitch the whole time.

Just how miserable are you? I’m going to ACL next Friday and it’s supposed to be mid 90’s as well. I’m concerned how I’m going to survive it. :blink: Are the other acts at least keeping you entertained? 

Edited by GNRfanJen

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I should have just let her stay in the car all day and night.

All I can say is, I hope she doesn't read this forum or the day is going to become more miserable.

• Haha 1