Mega_Music

09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Just now, Creed said:

yeah, with deadland rituals. it would make sense. and it would make sense to install him on a CD rerelease. There are only two drummers who can fix the drums on CD. Matt Sorum and Dave Grohl.

Frank has a NITL contract. But Matt is probably a realistic option for a UYI reunion in 2021.

What part of the drums on CD needs fixing ? And a UYI reunion? Really? :facepalm:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Creed said:

yeah, while getting a blowjob by Finck.

btw having Axl Rose, Manson, Finck, Slash and Sorum on one stage would be really exciting tbh

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LandOla said:

Heard from a reliable source, Dead horse AND Hard school will be played. You also might witness an ex drummer to hit the stage...

Keeping my expectations low lol 

4 minutes ago, Creed said:

and it would make sense to install him on a CD rerelease. There are only two drummers who can fix the drums on CD. Matt Sorum and Dave Grohl.

CD the song, or CD the album? and lol Dave Grohl :lol: (I like his drumming but I don't know if he'd fit with Guns very well....)

Either way, Brain's drumming on CD is fantastic. If they were gonna bring in any of the past drummers I hope it'd be him. Nobody plays the AFD songs like Steven but as far as the entire catalogue goes, Brain was their best drummer.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LandOla said:

Heard from a reliable source, Dead horse AND Hard school will be played. You also might witness an ex drummer to hit the stage...

This is comedy gold. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

What part of the drums on CD needs fixing ? And a UYI reunion? Really? :facepalm:

You'll see after fixing. The UYI box will come with a UYI reunion tour. 

Sorum is the McDaddy

ou39rlar.jpg

I’ve said it a million times here, but it’s so easy to just make a claim on the internet with pure text. Especially in GNR land, those claims mean nothing to me. I’d love to be proven wrong though.

4 minutes ago, Creed said:

You'll see after fixing. The UYI box will come with a UYI reunion tour. 

Sorum is the McDaddy

ou39rlar.jpg

So you're assuming CD is being rerecorded ... Matt Sorum will be rejoining to replace Frank to do this rerecording as well as tour with them on a UYI reunion tour to support a UYI boxset .... Yeah you're definitely trolling or crazy

1 minute ago, estranged_85 said:

I wish Sorum makes a guest appearance on The whole set list tonight

then break Franks arm, cause thats the only way...

Just now, Mac daddy ax said:

yeah frank can fuck off we need sorum back

Why exactly? GnR aint gonna get better live than what we've got & had no matter who you replace ...