Jump to content
Mega_Music

09/28/19 - Louisville KY - Louder Than Life Festival

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, lame ass security said:

Pull up a chair and watch the glacier move.

It's just...why bother rehearsing "So Fine", "Locomotive", "Dead Horse" and "Hardschool" just to stash them on the list of alternates? Why waste their time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Real McCoy said:

It's just...why bother rehearsing "So Fine", "Locomotive", "Dead Horse" and "Hardschool" just to stash them on the list of alternates? Why waste their time?

The encore on this leg has two permanent songs, i think. There's enough room to break out alts as needed.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, parisrocks said:

If I have to suffer through Black Hole Sun at ACL, I'm going to be physically sick.

Perfect time to go get a beer or take a leak 👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Lyrics to "Dead Horse" were on the lithograph, so....there's that.

Setlist:
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Welcome To The Jungle
Double Talkin' Jive
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
Slither
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Shadow Of Your Love
You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude
Civil War
Coma
Blues Jam/Sweet Child O' Mine
Wichita Lineman
Wish You Were Here
November Rain
Black Hole Sun
Knockin' On Heavens Door
Nightrain
Patience

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s a wrap!

Ill be at the next show in jacksonville. Even if it’s the same setlist I’ll have fun. Have a good night guys :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing I was a bit disappointed in was Sorum not join in on some songs. But the chances of that happening was close to none.. but one can only hope he'll be back someday 

Edited by estranged_85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

Perfect time to go get a beer or take a leak 👍

Yup. Slamming my beer during November Rain and get as far out of earshot as possible.  Hopefully the beer tent is sound proof.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, estranged_85 said:

Perfect time to go get a beer or take a leak 👍

That's what every band wants to see/hear :D I don't care what anyone says, you can have a long set and still not make it bloated. This is a great collection of songs, ordered in a way that derails them as soon as they get going. 

They should let Slash choose the set. Obviously he'll throw in 10 solo spots :D but generally, he likes to keep the flow going.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

Lyrics to "Dead Horse" were on the lithograph, so....there's that.

Setlist:

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

Double Talkin' Jive

Better

Estranged

Live And Let Die

Slither

Rocket Queen

You Could Be Mine

Shadow Of Your Love

You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Attitude

Civil War

Coma

Blues Jam/Sweet Child O' Mine

Wichita Lineman

Wish You Were Here

November Rain

Black Hole Sun

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Nightrain

Patience

The Seeker

Paradise City

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×