Madagascar -Roy Thomas Baker Demo

I wanted to make a thread about this track, as I noticed there wasn't one already. I can't believe fans aren't talking about this leak - I'm more excited about this than any of the others. Why? I always loved this track - LOVED it - from when I first heard the live version with Buckethead and Finck way back at Rock In Rio. The thing is, the final release just didn't live up to its potential. I think this track, more than any others, suffered from the obsessive level of over-production and removing parts recorded by previous band-members when they left - I much, much preferred Buckethead and Finck's solo melody over the Martin Luther King speech. The version we ended up with, rather than being this inspiring, epic song, was more like a funeral dirge. Such a waste. 

Hence my excitement at this version leaking. I can', can't, CAN'T wait to hear it. For those who have already listened to it - what do you think? What do you think of Roy Thomas Baker's production? Does it give you much insight into how the album would have been if he remained as producer?