Quick Song & Zodiac Instrumentals *NO LINKS OR REQUESTS*

I’m actually really enjoying the way this is all playing out. This is much more fun than everything leaking at once

3 minutes ago, h2sublime said:

Zodiac sounds incredible I need to hear this with vocals. Also that Atlas is great.

The updated Atlas is much better

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Atlas sounds great, just feel it's missing an epic moment/could have a harder vibe, still dig it 🤘🍑 We live in a Universe where Buckethead done a spoken interview and all this has been leaked

I think it suits the modern pop rock scene. Could do well if updated and released.

17 minutes ago, dave94 said:

I think there is a different solo on Rhiad to the album but it’s not my favourite song so might just be unfamiliar with it 

Its the same Robin/Bucket solo that was on the Antiquiet leak back in 2008 and the previous recent leak from the Vault. The album version is Bumblefoot's work.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Till further notice- State of Grace is still the champion of leakfest 2019. Can any other song take out the champ?! 

State of grace would be the song I’d most like to hear completed but I think the version that leaked is only a rough initial version - who knows if it was ever developed fully.

Overall I think Perhaps comes out on top for me. Can’t believe they didn’t put it on the album or even played it live once

Edited by dave94

5 minutes ago, default_ said:

I honestly think Zodiac and Quicksong are pretty generic songs. They might be just skeletons but really generic 00 rock to my ears. 

The Better instrumental shows that most uptempo rock songs can sound generic without vocal cues.  

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1