Quick Song & Zodiac Instrumentals *NO LINKS OR REQUESTS*

7 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Till further notice- State of Grace is still the champion of leakfest 2019. Can any other song take out the champ?! 

Agreed.  Though Perhaps and Atlas have grown on me. 

But in terms of song concept (not execution), SOG is the king so far.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, downzy said:

Agreed.  Though Perhaps and Atlas have grown on me. 

But in terms of song concept (not execution), SOG is the king so far.  

Perhaps and Atlas are really good. But SOG executed properly may have the potential to be the best (or at least one of the best ) songs of the CD era. 

Having now had a chance to have heard them:

Quick Song: now I fully believe that rumor that slash secretly recorded a solo for this in 2016. In fact, I think this might be the song he “planted the seed for” in the mid 90s that Fortus talked about. It sounds just like him. Fucking great!

Zodiac: I thought my headphones were breaking in the beginning when it was doing that “glitch” sound after the piano intro. Cool song. Didn’t blow me away like Quick Song, but I still hope to hear it with vocals. Definitely has potential!

New Atlas: Definitely a more “professional”-sounding mix but honestly I think I prefer the raw “drums up” one more.

the rest doesn’t really matter (pun intended).

1 minute ago, axlsalinger said:

No worries, just trying to remember who said it. It was a long time ago though, maybe Zutaut in 2001 or so?

Maybe!

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Having now had a chance to have heard them:

Quick Song: now I fully believe that rumor that slash secretly recorded a solo for this in 2016. In fact, I think this might be the song he “planted the seed for” in the mid 90s that Fortus talked about. It sounds just like him. Fucking great!

Zodiac: I thought my headphones were breaking in the beginning when it was doing that “glitch” sound after the piano intro. Cool song. Didn’t blow me away like Quick Song, but I still hope to hear it with vocals. Definitely has potential!

New Atlas: Definitely a more “professional”-sounding mix but honestly I think I prefer the raw “drums up” one more.

the rest doesn’t really matter (pun intended).

Maybe!

We literally need to hear Quicksong with vocals now. Hopefully tonight!