6. Quicksong

7. Seven

8. Oh My God

9. Silkworms

10. Soul Monster

11. PRL/ Thyme

12. Berlin/ Oklahoma

13. The General

Zodiac, Hard School, Quicksong, OMG, Silkworms, and Soul Monster are either confirmed or said to be heavy/relative rockers. Seven was said to be a relative epic with orchestra (and so is The General). Atlas Shrugged  and Perhaps are mid tempo, and I think I read somewhere Berlin/Oklahoma is as well. PRL/Thyme same deal maybe.

Either way, just based off the tracks we have heard, that is a fucking killer record. Obviously, you can leave off Silkworms but knowing Axl, that and the new OMG would be on there. It fits with him saying the follow up woud be darker and heavier too.

FUCK I wish we got this record in 2010

I don’t think Oh my God will ever appear on an album 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Its Axl. The guy doesnt let things go

I dont think it'll turn up now, though. In 2010? Why not? 

Either way you can subtract that and Silkworms 

You must also remember, Axl lives in a world where his biological family fucked him over. He searched for a family during the heights of Guns N’ Roses fame and again felt abandon by his band mates leaving him (apparently especially felt slighted when slash collaborated with MJ, as Axl claimed to be a victim of child abuse), he found a “family” in team Brazil, and as far as he’s concerned, beta is a mother figure and her kids, his siblings. It’s a miracle Axl and Slash ever got back together. If it wasn’t for the money, I’m sure TB wouldn’t have pushed for it. Has this been a good thing? No. I’d rather have all the CD music than a half hearted reunion. I’d rather have the trilogy. Carry on

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

You must also remember, Axl lives in a world where his biological family fucked him over. He searched for a family during the heights of Guns N’ Roses fame and again felt abandon by his band mates leaving him (apparently especially felt slighted when slash collaborated with MJ, as Axl claimed to be a victim of child abuse), he found a “family” in team Brazil, and as far as he’s concerned, beta is a mother figure and her kids, his siblings. It’s a miracle Axl and Slash ever got back together. If it wasn’t for the money, I’m sure TB wouldn’t have pushed for it. Has this been a good thing? No. I’d rather have all the CD music than a half hearted reunion. I’d rather have the trilogy. Carry on

There is no trilogy of albums from those seasons. 

6 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

I agree on this! 

13 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Part of me thinks Axl's plans for the rest of this material must've been persistently railroaded for years by industry folks for him to just abandon it all and go with the reunion.

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

A full disc has leaked. It includes instrumental versions of Zodiac and Quick Song, and alt versions of other CD songs.

Quick Song needs more Slash.... :axl::slash:

2001-06-01_-_160_Rough_Mixes_-_Back.jpg

AWESOME! Finally a Wholesome Leaker who just drops the entire thing! I'm really hoping all the full discs will eventually spill! ^_^ 

Wholesome Leaker! ^_^ 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

We just got almost an entire album of leaks. Why do u say that?

My opinion is based off that those leaks are demos. I don’t Axl intended to finish some of these songs. I don’t believe there is 3 albums of songs he intended to release. Some of these leaks aren’t even songs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Voodoochild said:

Both songs are amazing.

And I'm very pleased to say that Quicksong's solo is played by Brian May hahaha. 

I was right, the song Perhaps is actually Robin's work.

I think you're totally right about Robin playing the solo on Perhaps (and other parts) I thought the solo was played by May but then listened again and it sounds like Robin. Are you 100% sure it's May on Quicksong though?

Edited by Rovim

I dont think QS has may on it. Seems like its a robin tune. And I wouldnt be suprised if QS and Better are from the same season. 
Seems like many of the CD era songs have a sibling in tone or in style

CITR-Atlas Shrugged

Better - Quick Song - Zodiac (they share lot of similiarities)

State of grace - IRS - Rhiad

• Like 1