Quick Song & Zodiac Instrumentals *NO LINKS OR REQUESTS*

7 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

The most important thing about this CD is the sound quality.

Zodiacs insane

13 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Fuck yes 320kbps! sounds awesome, 

Only listened to Quick song once so far but doesn't do much for me.

Prossy n Atlas sound AMAZING

they arent true 320k, it appears that they were copied at 160kbps at some point onto a different CD then ripped from this at 320kbps. probably the rip from the original CDs before these were put in the locker.

Edit: Proof. if it were true 320kbps it would top out at 20KHz, this is atlas from this disc.
https://imgur.com/a/m8MUdSX

Edited by dadud
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DeadSlash said:

Am I the only person that thought of this when listening to Zodiac?

It's kind of poetic justice, all of the songs wrestling stole from rockers, including GnR, but still...

If they play it tonight, I'll anticipate Bubba and D-Von to wander onstage with a table.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dadud said:

they arent true 320k, it appears that they were copied at 160kbps at some point onto a different CD then ripped from this at 320kbps. probably the rip from the original CDs before these were put in the locker.

That's annoying, obviously i'm sure we'd all want lossless, but fuck these sound the best quality leaks we have ever heard.

Axl, you fucking did a killer job expanding the GNR brand with these different songs. I don't know why they weren't released sooner.

Perhaps label politics played a part? 

Would've been better to get the record outta your system in 1999 and move on with subsequent albums. Atlas is a more mature ballad, Hard School is a solid throwback, Perhaps is catchy, and Zodiac is killer. 

What the hell Geffen?

• Like 1

Any leak of Zodiac and Quick song with vocals just went up in value 10 fold. :headbang:

Those 2 instrumentals sound awesome. Some other great songs on that disc though..... Atlas versions is the best by far. Listening to prostitute original demo.... cool.