TheSeeker

Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

This honest to god makes "my world" sound like Stairway to Heaven. 

It is the most embarrassing piece of slop I've ever heard Axl's vocals on 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

How do you know more unreleased songs with vocals didn't come out of recording sessions after 2000? 

And I think the leaks are great. 

I think the leaks are great when we are craving for new songs for 11 years (2008 was when ChiDem was released), but if you put them all together, by the end of the day I think only "As It Begin" is a great song.

3 hours ago, Download said:

No “ The General” yet, correct? And didn’t Axl hint at one point that parts of it may have been played during the intro to them performing live? 

Rock In Rio 2013

24 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Have you listened to nin nails before?

1 hour ago, TheSlashrose said:

I like it, but is a strange track, different, heavy, industrial, sounds like NIN 

It doesn't sound like NIN at all!

8 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

Why isn't the media talking about the leaks? Like they did back in 2008...

Back then ChiDem was all there was to talk about, whereas nowadays NITL is way more appealing to the general public.

another explanation could be GnR/TB/UMG paying sites like GNRCentral and Alt Nation hush money or some shit, and bigger sites aren’t gonna pick up on it until those ones report it first, me thinks.

Edited by rocknroll41

Obviously unfinished. A completed version would be a good release in the mid to late 90s.

This whole period should've been published as an Axl Rose solo project. It would've been successful and well received à la Ozzy or even Foo Fighters. Could've published a lot more music and forged a new path.

Should've called the band Killers n' Kings.

Edited by yoshimura
  • Like 3

We always heard that there were some really industrial songs being worked on in the CD sessions.  Other than OMG and Shacklers (and better sorta) we did not get to hear much on CD. I believe this choice was deliberate because by the time CD came out the industrial style had gone way out of fashion. Now we can see the direction Axl was going in 2000. I would imagine if any of these is industrial sounding songs make the next record they are going to be totally reworked. 

1 hour ago, TheSlashrose said:

I like it, but is a strange track, different, heavy, industrial, sounds like NIN 

i wanna fuck you like an animal, mcdaddy.

Was listening to Eye On You on repeat in the gym. After a while I faintly heard a familiar song over my headphones. Take them out and I realise the gym PA is playing Welcome to the Jungle. Was so weird going from one song to the other, would never even think they have the same singer.

Of course I was wearing a GNR t-shirt the whole time.

• Like 1

Just now, Amir said:

Was listening to Eye On You on repeat in the gym. After a while I faintly heard a familiar song over my headphones. Take them out and I realise the gym PA is playing Welcome to the Jungle. Was so weird going from one song to the other, would never even think they have the same singer.

You wear that gnr shirt loud and proud my friend 

Some of this stuff is embarrassing. I wouldn't feel that way if it wasn't intended as "Guns N' Roses." If it was an experimental Axl Rose project, he can do whatever he wants. When you think "Guns N' Roses," you think of a brand. Not this. 

I genuinely like "Perhaps" and Hard School. Atlas and State have grown on me a bit.

You realise is just a song full of ideas right?

Hey @Dexter - Ax! If you reading this, I FCKN' LOVE IT. Basically I love all the previous leaks.

CD II has already started.

Edited by nikosgnr

1 minute ago, nikosgnr said:

You realise is just a song full of ideas right?

Hey @Dexter - Ax! If you reading this, I FCKN' LOVE IT. Basically I love all the previous leaks.

CD II has already started.

Just like the gif on your page that is axl's reaction to your comment

1 minute ago, Spudra 93 said:

Just like the gif on your page that is axl's reaction to your comment

This will be his reaction tomorrow to all the whiners..

3 hours ago, charliehoodger said:

How is this even up for debate. This is a bad song lol. 

I know you think you’re bad but who’s the mac daddy?

26 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Siempre escuchamos que se estaban trabajando algunas canciones realmente industriales en las sesiones de CD. Aparte de OMG y Shacklers (y algo mejor) no pudimos escuchar mucho en CD. Creo que esta elección fue deliberada porque para cuando salió el CD, el estilo industrial había pasado de moda. Ahora podemos ver la dirección en la que Axl iba en el 2000. Me imagino que si alguna de estas canciones de sonido industrial hace el próximo disco, serán reelaboradas por completo. 

12:24

28 minutes ago, Amir said:

everyone who likes these leaks should play them in public. gym, disco, bowling center, etc.

trust me, people will go: 'could you turn off this shit, please!?

its the weirdest thing in rock n roll history that 'my world' on UYI was the trailer for the next gnr record. nobody would have believed it in 1991. This and the fact that Axl will sound like Mickey Mouse...

i mean. its really a tragedy. from this to mcdaddy or KOHD acoustic...

Axl was one of the best rock singers ever.

Edited by Creed