Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

On 9/20/2019 at 8:25 AM, Bansidhe said:

Musically it slightly reminds me of "One Second" era Paradise Lost.

Lyrically it's absolutely bizarre stuff though. Definitely has that mid 90s U2 vibe also.

I see talkin bout my fav. paradise lost album... I press like. Nice connection! The rhitm does remind. Although that album is a melodical masterpiece, and PL in general.

Funny though... fake "7" leak was a mesh of buckethead on top of .host song... and could have fooled people for being new GNR.. and now that u mention it... some songs do lean toward PL sound a lot. 

Edited by username05

On 9/21/2019 at 8:49 AM, username05 said:

then stop spitting up bile and let people rejoice.

You are spending energy through multiple threads and posts on putting this song down.
I dont think its correct and justifiable to be so negative and derogatory of an actual piece of shit. - Let alone something that people actually appreciate.
No song can/should cause that much negativity .

Before I left my house yesterday to do several things, I actually laughed at this comment.  I mean no disrespect to you by doing so, but have you actually read some of the comments regarding the concert last night? Those  are comments that  are not justified in regards to Axl's weight and the constant complaining about  various things that  goes on in this forum. 

Saying something like the song isn't good and doesn't play off to the strengths of GNR is not being negative. You may want to try and be open about someone else's opinion before  saying stuff like this. I would like to see you actually  comment on what people have been saying about  Axl. 

6 hours ago, Draguns said:

Before I left my house yesterday to do several things, I actually laughed at this comment.  I mean no disrespect to you by doing so, but have you actually read some of the comments regarding the concert last night? Those  are comments that  are not justified in regards to Axl's weight and the constant complaining about  various things that  goes on in this forum. 

Saying something like the song isn't good and doesn't play off to the strengths of GNR is not being negative. You may want to try and be open about someone else's opinion before  saying stuff like this. I would like to see you actually  comment on what people have been saying about  Axl. 

actually.. it wasnt you. It was me that had a pissy attitude. And I apologize. 

7 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Wouldn't be fair that every guy that jokes with the fact that axl is fat ...to upload a shirtless pic of themselves ??

Fat and fit people will be equally right if they point out Axl has gained a few. Why do you have to be fit to point out someone else is overweight? That's stupid. Whether I am fat or a stick has no relevance on someone elses weight. This is like those people saying to people who criticize "let's see you do it". Seriously? Only applying that logic to select scenarios is dumb, we can also criticize movies we saw and point out if they were shit even if we can't make a better movie ourselves because we're not movie directors ffs.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Fat and fit people will be equally right if they point out Axl has gained a few. Why do you have to be fit to point out someone else is overweight? That's stupid. Whether I am fat or a stick has no relevance on someone elses weight. This is like those people saying to people who criticize "let's see you do it". Seriously? Only applying that logic to select scenarios is dumb, we can also criticize movies we saw and point out if they were shit even if we can't make a better movie ourselves because we're not movie directors ffs.

So ...you're fat too huh?

Working my way through the mother load. This isn't the best song ever but the music isn't too bad. Finally know what the fuck everyone is on about with their macdaddy and snack daddy shit! I like this one better than Perhaps at lest where Axl's vocals are a real turn off. 

• 4 years later...