Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 minutes ago, oneway23 said:

That looks like a massive troll-job to me, as the amount of listed variations borders on parody, but, who knows?  Hope we find out soon enough.

If you look at the ‘contributor’ seems like they have a mix of bands….and a CD from 7 months ago?

https://www.discogs.com/release/26870636-Guns-N-Roses-Chinese-Democracy-Extended-Intro

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, The Matinator said:

As much as i wanna believe, this tracklisting reads like a joke post from this forum. A new version of Eye On You with Brain & Bucket would be cool, but i imagine its scrapped since some of the vocals were used on HS.

I think so too but who knows.  Maybe the part that was put in Hard Skool was just a scratch take for a verse melody. Regardless, I’d love to get a reworked Eye On You. That chorus is catchy. Hopefully the Mac Daddy stuff goes LOL 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Eye on You could be cool with added and different lyrics and additional parts and instrumentals

Meaning it could not be cool because none of those things probably happened 

The lyric change is the big one, which is why it won't be coming out imo.

We really don't need any more songs with Axl uttering the word "daddy" in the lyrics

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

The handwriting does look close to some on the Locker leak discs, but who knows

MjktNTQ2MC5qcGVn.jpeg

All the Village Sessions discs had specific numbers and dates on them. This does not. I'd think that if someone takes the time to type out these titles, they'd at least bother to copy that info as well. This alone makes me question the legitimacy of this thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, username said:

All the Village Sessions discs had specific numbers and dates on them. This does not. I'd think that if someone takes the time to type out these titles, they'd at least bother to copy that info as well. This alone makes me question the legitimacy of this thing. 

Yeah the J-000 numbers, that's a good point, the guy does have other stuff from bands that seems somewhat legit though, so who knows for sure. Worth asking as others have said

• Like 1

I got a response:-

I have absolutely no information about this item other than what's written on it. This version feels like they were experimenting with a Nu Rock sound, which made sense given the vibe of the 2000s and 2005. Check out the clip here: 

I removed the link because….well you know. It was a 10 second clip.

I won't be answering any more questions about this item. But thank you so much for your interest.