Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

1 hour ago, ZODIAC said:

Seems like axl is loving these haay haays... 🙈😂

Actually "Hay Hays" are axl's signature but it should be used properly. I like Hay hays of Perhaps but this one is out of place.

Anyway we're talking about a demo that was not supposed to be released. this song is the most sketchy compared to previous leaks so far.

5 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Honestly, i reckon this could be quite popular in today's industry. Axl just has to remove Macdaddy because there will be a million McDonalds jokes.

Yeah, those just sound like placeholder lyrics. Obviously the sketch of a song, but very cool for what it is.

5 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Actually "Hay Hays" are axl's signature but it should be used properly. I like Hay hays of Perhaps but this one is out of place.

Anyway we're talking about a demo that was not supposed to be released. this song is the most sketchy compared to previous leaks so far.

As above.

From what I knew about this track before it leaked I thought I would hate it.

It's catchy as fuck, dark twisted and I fucking love it, stick bucket shredding over this and i'd be very happy.

When Axl said they were doing stuff that was too advanced and weird &n people would not be ready for it, this is what he was talking about.

Well i'm ready for it, this song kicks serious arse.

1 minute ago, Lies They Tell said:

Honestly I feel bad for listening to stuff like this that was never supposed to see the light of day. Kinda like if someone had stolen my sketchbook and was laughing at my unused ideas. It doesn't feel fair.

It's not fair that a band withholds music from fans for ten years either. I know these are unreleased demos, but let's be real - this appetite for leaks is a result of the band's tardiness on new music and its piss poor management.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

22 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It's not fair that a band withholds music from fans for ten years either. I know these are unreleased demos, but let's be real - this appetite for leaks is a result of the band's tardiness on new music and its piss poor management.

Well most of the actual songs got near unanimous praise. Perhaps, HS, Atlas, and SOG are all pretty acclaimed

This one is a weird one, but nobody can fault it. He didnt release it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I get your point. I'm also dying for new Songs. But... It's not a question of fairness. Axl doesn't owe us anything. It's  our free choice to follow, love, etc... this band. Maybe it's a result of tardiness. But there are so many other aspects in regard of a creative process, at least in releasing music today... I'm thankfull for the leaks, especially for HS... Let's wait for the next Album. It shouldn't take another 11 years. Well, hopefully... 

44 minutes ago, Lies They Tell said:

Honestly I feel bad for listening to stuff like this that was never supposed to see the light of day. Kinda like if someone had stolen my sketchbook and was laughing at my unused ideas. It doesn't feel fair.

I get what you mean, but at the end of the day if GNR really really didn't want any of this stuff out there and were even semi-proactive about it, they would have made sure it wasn't sitting in Zutat's locker this entire time these past 20 years waiting till time passes and it would get sold to others, right?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bumblerose said:

Un-named instrumental just leaked

I dont think its real. The sound of the drums dont match any of the leaks in the way it was mixed or the sound of the snare/bass drum.

Plus the tone actually sounds like shit. Like line 6 $80 amp shit

Edited by Mendez

3 hours ago, TheSeeker said:

Game on!

Man. Just imagine. You're a rock singer and you have a band and you want to make an album. And you have Hardschool, Atlas, Perhaps, State of Grace and Eye On You all ready. And for some reason you still wake up one day and think "You know what? I'm going to put Scraped on the album!". 

But yeah, honestly, this is awesome. It's something completely different and hard and heavy. It might be the worst of the new tracks (imo), but I still like it. I mean, fuck, if you listen to the old demos of CD and Rhiad and SoG and this you just think DAMN, this could've been a heavy album. Honestly, I'm even loving the old Silkworms leak. Which feels weird and uncomfortable. 

These leaks also succeeded in something CD didn't succeed in - making me blast "new" Guns n' Roses stuff really loud on my car stereo for the first time in forever. 

• GNFNR 3