Eye On You - Full Leak Discussion Thread **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

2 minutes ago, Gunner927 said:

Think About You is fucking great. I'd probably go for So Fine being worse than My World, except I dig the shit out of the live version. But studio-wise... yeah, I'd take My World first.

Yeah so fine sounds like axl saying he loves duff and duff is saying he loves him back

I’ve loved every leak to come out so far, except this one. Anyone who says they like this song is lying. Ps to those of you saying this sounds like NIN, I couldn’t disagree more. State of Grace was 100% influenced by NIN ‘99 release The Fragile... not sure what this track sounds like... sounds like it could’ve been the closing song on The Beach soundtrack.

7 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

I’ve loved every leak to come out so far, except this one. Anyone who says they like this song is lying. Ps to those of you saying this sounds like NIN, I couldn’t disagree more. State of Grace was 100% influenced by NIN ‘99 release The Fragile... not sure what this track sounds like... sounds like it could’ve been the closing song on The Beach soundtrack.

I love this song and not lying 10/10.

If someone hates industrial, they're gonna hate this. I'm a fan, so this is pretty great. Axl's vocals are on point, and the refrain is intentionally fun and cheesy and I don't think it's meant to be taken super seriously, so some people need to relax a bit if that's their issue.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

You're an avid GNR fan. The first step to recovery is acceptance, old boy.

It actually sounds like that 'Blood on the Water' shite that leaked a few years ago.

Alright, I like 'Hard School', and think 'Perhaps' and 'State of Grace' are decent but I'm beginning to think the reason we never heard Chinese 2 and 3 is because most of the outtakes were simply not very good. Beginning to think...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gackt said:

I'll take My World over Fernando's toy trucks any day.  :axl:

Seriously, i just think the company went to gnr's management for the truck cause i've seen other bands do it. I don't think this has anything to do with team brazil's idea

5 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Nah, it doesn't sound like Blood in the Water.

Even with all its frustrations, you love this band - which is why you stick around and why you lap up the leaks like a man dying of dehydration rushing to surrender any dignity to a puddle. I know you think ya bad but who's the mac daddy? :lol:

Surely you have to concede 'Atlas Shrugged' is utter tripe?

1 minute ago, sofine11 said:

I'd like to point out that if Quicksong & Nothing also leak that we will have essentially a whole album worth of new music.....And how fucking amazing that is....

Pretty fucking amazing. Although it is the weirdest (in a good way) Gnr album

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

Pretty fucking amazing. Although it is the weirdest (in a good way) Gnr album

When you consider most Stones albums were 10 tracks...

1 Hardschool

2 Perhaps

3 Quick Song

4 State of Grace

5 Silkworms

6 Atlas Shrugged

7 Nothing

8 Going Down

9 Eye On You

10 As It Began

24 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Interesting song, but this one is definitely an "Axl solo" material. In fact, it could be real fun to have an Axl solo record of this sort.
You wanna step into my world, I’ll be keeping my eye on you...

Actually, the more I listen to it, the more I like it. Definitely a CD II material! 

• Like 1