Inside Out, 3 Dollar Pyramid and Tommy Demo 1&2 leaked. **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

34 minutes ago, rumandraisin said:

I think disc two, the bucket disc will be last. That looks absolute killer. 

Axl should have built the band around Bucket and Brain.

I'm a huge fan of NuGuns, but many of these leaks lack sufficient guitar rifferey.

In the 2000's Bucket was a living riff factory. Axl screaming over that... My word. What a loss. Imagine Buckets' ODB "I like it raw" cover but with Axl.

NuGuns could have kicked some serious ass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rocknroll41 said:

im gonna call the other Tommy song Monstrosity, cause i think i read somewhere a little earlier today that it was rumored to be the other song he sang on.

Hope you didn't read that on Evo. The Atlas character is a troll who's spreading nonscense and misinformation.

Edited by AtariLegend

Just now, DeadSlash said:

Is that true?  Is there a new track with Axl vocals?

Tommy does main vocals, but parts have a deep voice behind it. Its the same voice a shacklers.

If you have heard the TWAT multitracks the voice Axl used to say "It was the wrong time" ect, well it's that voice.

Seriously no one else hears this?

10 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Hope you didn't read that on Evo. The Atlas character is a troll who's spreading nonscense and misinformation.

Oh ok. Didn't realize it was the same shitbag from reddit. I guess I'll still call this song Monstrosity tho cause I honestly have no idea what else to call it.

In other news, this song is growing on me a little more. Sounds kinda like something Duff woulda done in the 80s or 90s. Like Sentimental Movie or something. Think it might be starting to become playlist worthy.

Edited by rocknroll41

Inside Out is really cool. I hope Axl used it at some point. The glitched portion is easily fixable, that part gets repeated later on and can just be patched in.

I'm seriously digging this new Tommy demo. Imagine Brain destroying the drums on this. Definitely sounds like Axl's Shackler voice on backing.

A guy on Evo (no, not the list troll) says back when CD.com was running, he was sent a recording of someones stereo playing this song that was labelled Motormouth. Apparently, Alfred says that Tommy refers to it as Save Me, but unless it was taken from his ass, I don't know how he would know that. I'm not sure which title I should use to label the track in my library.

Edited by Azifwekare

38 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Oh ok. Didn't realize it was the same shitbag from reddit. I guess I'll still call this song Monstrosity tho cause I honestly have no idea what else to call it.

In other news, this song is growing on me a little more. Sounds kinda like something Duff woulda done in the 80s or 90s. Like Sentimental Movie or something. Think it might be starting to become playlist worthy.

i just call it Motormouth since it been mention by past band members

5 minutes ago, thomase said:

i just call it Motormouth since it been mention by past band members

I actually think someone did some digging recently and found out that the Motormouth mentions came from fake interviews, but that honestly wouldnt be a bad name for this song since we dont really have anything else to call it!

3 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

Axl should have built the band around Bucket and Brain.

I'm a huge fan of NuGuns, but many of these leaks lack sufficient guitar rifferey.

In the 2000's Bucket was a living riff factory. Axl screaming over that... My word. What a loss. Imagine Buckets' ODB "I like it raw" cover but with Axl.

NuGuns could have kicked some serious ass.

Agreed. They spent too much time polishing turd songs pre-Bucket rather than building the band from Bucket onward.

They should've deleted pre-Bucket rockers such as IRS, Chinese Democracy, Rhiad, etc. Keep some of the Axl ballads and mid-tempo songs

Edited by yoshimura

4 hours ago, Bucketdude_666 said:

3Dollar is different to the earlier version, this one has more raw gtrs, the intro lick in the verses, more raw drums and different outro after the "pitman" effects". I'm assuming all is done/programmed by Robin

It is different. The guitars sound a lot different. Way more distorted. There's some of the licks used before what would be the Robins solo that were more proeminent on the 2006 demo and in the album is almost unaudible. The intro now sounds exactly like the album.