Inside Out, 3 Dollar Pyramid and Tommy Demo 1&2 leaked. **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

9 hours ago, yoshimura said:

Agreed. They spent too much time polishing turd songs pre-Bucket rather than building the band from Bucket onward.

They should've deleted pre-Bucket rockers such as IRS, Chinese Democracy, Rhiad, etc. Keep some of the Axl ballads and mid-tempo songs

axl just should have sang over older buckethead songs. why reinvent the wheel :) take BH catalogue, pick a rif.. sing. 

Edited by username05

On 9/22/2019 at 6:13 PM, Twinaleblood said:

I fixed the big glitch in Inside Out and I like how it sounds, that's really my cup of tea.

That said, I can see why they didn't do much with it as it's definitely "unusual" (even when going "electronica", they seemed to prefer a more industrial/prodigy-like approach, while this is more funky and laid back).

in a lot of ways, it reminds me of Precious by Depeche mode//  the beat is similar to DM, with only difference guitars being there instead of the keyboards. 

Edited by username05