Me & My Elvis / Soul Monster Instrumental - **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

24 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

If Axl laid down proper vocals/lyrics on these 3 instrumentals (Elvis, Quick Song, Zodiac) they are BIG GUNS. These are fucking badass. What a killer band. Axl said he laid down some of his meanest vocals EVER on the bridge of Elvis(Soul Monster). Ugh. Why Axl, whyyyyyy. We needed this shit. And still do

This is why I keep asserting the reality that there ARE Big Guns unreleased & It's not going to be "lame" or "disappointing" when we finally do hear them ...

Just now, Spirit said:

Leave Me Alone was also a title at some point, not sure how it fits within the timeline

Axl referred to Leave Me Alone as "the working title" which implies (to me, at least) that it came first. So:

Leave Me Alone -> Me & My Elvis -> Elvis Presley & the Monster of Soul -> Soul Monster

• Like 1

Updated ChiDem 2 tracklist for me (decided to have all the instrumentals at the end):

1.Hardschool 2.Atlas 3.Perhaps 4.State of Grace 5.Silkworms (2000) 6.The General (Evader) 7.Going Down (2002) 8.Eye On You 9.Motormouth (my name for Tommy Demo 1) 10.KOHD Acoustic 11.Quick Song 12.Zodiac 13.Soul Monster (aka Me & My Elvis) 14.Inside Out (with a custom fadeout I added) 15.As It Began

• Like 1