Clips of Nothing & Quicksong w/Vocals - **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

Discuss! But as always, no posting links, or asking/hinting for links (sorry to be mini-modding again!).

Nothing sounds like a good song, from what I can tell of this little clip thus far.

The vocals on Quicksong are just gibberish "guide vocals," like in State of Grace. Maybe the whole thing sounds better, though. Here's hoping we get to hear it!

Edited by rocknroll41

1 minute ago, bassplayer1993 said:

I dunno about you guys, but I'm extremely grateful to the leakers. They could've kept on hoarding this, but didn't. Thanks so much. And I'm happy they're pacing it... look at how exciting this has all been and it's been a month. I believe everything will be leaked by the end of the year.

I agree completely! Thanks to whoever is making this happen!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Exactly.

So, if the leaker reads this and says “okay, screw you then. No more leaks”. What have you accomplished?  It’s about being cool to the people who are giving you stuff no need to call them assholes

8 minutes ago, THELINESMAN said:

Why tease though? That makes the leaker an asshole!

The leaker isn’t an asshole. Whoever it is should be thanked for all the stuff not called a name

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ryanf23 said:

So, if the leaker reads this and says “okay, screw you then. No more leaks”. What have you accomplished?  It’s about being cool to the people who are giving you stuff no need to call them assholes

The leaker isn’t an asshole. Whoever it is should be thanked for all the stuff not called a name

Look, I understand and yes, I'm grateful, but what's the point in teasing, now that we have 5 full previously unheard songs with vocals? We already know several people have the cds, and if a particular one doesn't leak it, someone else will. Sure, doesn' t have to be all in one day - but low quality snippets now? Really? No one's gonna buy them now anyway, so that's off the table too. Just give us full songs...

Edited by jamillos

56 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

Nothing sounds... lame? That clip makes it sound like some kind of James Blunt/Coldplay-type mum-pop. I seriously hope I'm wrong and this is a State of Grace situation where the full track kicks my ass.

Or maybe I'm just getting spoilt by all this MacDaddy stuff and my expectations are too high. 

Let's say both vocal clips sound real 'demo-ish'. 😏