Clips of Nothing & Quicksong w/Vocals - **NO LINKS, NO ASKING / HINTING FOR LEAKS**

7 minutes ago, default_ said:

Nothing kinda sounds like a modern Doors.

Oh and theres a a milesecond of another song (or another part os these) sneaked between the clips of nothing and qs. 

I noticed that too. Wondr if it's something we have already heard or new stuff. 😋

1 minute ago, thomase said:

don't know that

Yeah we can't say with 100% certainty that these really are the last songs from the locker discs with vocals, but I think more than one "insider" claims they are, so take that for what it's worth. It's possible that more songs from the locker discs are also just being hidden from our awareness, I guess. You never know in gnr land!

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah we can't say with 100% certainty that these really are the last songs from the locker discs with vocals, but I think more than one "insider" claims they are, so take that for what it's worth. It's possible that more songs from the locker discs are also just being hidden from our awareness, I guess. You never know in gnr land!

so true

Guys, just so you know, 2 more CD's have leaked... just songs we already know, have and have been released. Still cool.

These clips are interesting, even with scratch vocals Quick song sounds so much more interesting.

After listening to it many more times, I'm convinced that Quick song was at least started in the 95/96 sessions.

8 minutes ago, bassplayer1993 said:

Guys, just so you know, 2 more CD's have leaked... just songs we already know, have and have been released. Still cool.

These clips are interesting, even with scratch vocals Quick song sounds so much more interesting.

After listening to it many more times, I'm convinced that Quick song was at least started in the 95/96 sessions.

the 2 songs your talking about is eye on you and soul monster that leak today

Just now, bassplayer1993 said:

No, the Madagascar and Chinese Democracy CD's have leaked in full. The Madagascar one has only 2 tracks and CD has 8. Eye on you leaked a few days ago. Soul monster today.

a new version of eye on you leaked today the one that leak few days ago the runtime is 3:35 and the one that leak today is 3:48